How do I use a free VPN?

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 173

Oct 4, 2019, 11:46:19 AM via Website

We have tested a range of free VPNs and understand why these are often a great introductory step into using a VPN. Generally speaking in our experience a top free VPN can be hard to come by. Running a VPN is expensive for the companies involved therefore a free VPN server is unlikely to be able to provide fast VPN speeds. Many free VPNs won’t deliver on some of the general features either and importantly may not be up to scratch on VPN reliability and trustworthiness. We have reviewed the best free VPN for windows and free VPN for Mac as well as other popular devices. A free online VPN will enable you to encrypt your data and disguise your IP address. Free VPN software can also help mask your location making a free VPN app a useful tool if particular websites you want to visit are geo-restricted.

Top 5 Best Free VPN Application to Download for Free.

VPN Lite
Ghost Free VPN
Super Hot VPN
HMA VPN
Hola VPN

• Forum posts: 16

Oct 7, 2019, 3:53:31 PM via Website

Very useful information. Thank you. A good VPN service ensures that your identity is protected while you use the Internet, be it a home network or a public Wi-Fi connection. It is always wiser to use a VPN than give an opportunity to hackers to snoop on your details which can be further misused later. If you want more information read this article https://webguidevpn.com/best-vpn-for-pc/

— modified on Oct 11, 2019, 11:54:30 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 727

Oct 8, 2019, 3:02:04 AM via Website

Use Tor browser. It is available also on Android now

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 18, 2019, 1:43:01 PM via Website

marco sarli

Use Tor browser. It is available also on Android now

I have used a Tor browser and Proton VPN Free on my devices.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 22

Nov 18, 2019, 7:30:50 AM via Website

I do not recommend to use free VPN because they just use your data even sell to third party for advertisement. They make us fool and never provide 100% security, anonymity and internet freedom. So, make secure your identity and data with best paid vpn like

ExpressVPN
Surf Shark
PureVPN
IPVanish

Helpful?

Nov 23, 2019, 8:50:35 PM via Website

I've been using Express VPN for a long time and this is obviously a great product, but it was still not enough for my needs.

Then I decided to start my own BroVPN project. It is still running in test mode and it still got some things to do, but it well secured already.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 2, 2019, 3:41:27 PM via Website

i didnt suggest to go with free vpn because they breach your info with advertisement companies
my opinion is go with paid vpn

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 78

Dec 3, 2019, 4:11:54 AM via Website

But as far as I know, no have the totally free VPN tool, they offer around 5GB for free every month, then we should pay for it, but the advantage is that, each account 5GB for free, why not use many account on one VPN tool ,like Windscribe:D:D:D

Helpful?

Dec 4, 2019, 5:51:51 AM via Website

Decide between a paid VPN and a free VPN. VPN's are available in both paid and free. As a full-time blogger I need to use a VPN because some of the page I need to visit, those are not available for my IP. I have been using a VPN for 2 years and I suggest Hoxx VPN, Touch VPN, GOST VPN but I personally use HOXX its the best for me. Many people are asking me about this on my facebook page.

Helpful?

Jan 14, 2020, 7:38:50 PM via Website

I would never trust a free vpn for my online privacy and security. It can be found on google that free vpns do keep logs and they sell user data to earn their bread and butter. I would always go for a secure and trust-worthy VPN service. I am using Ivacy VPN for past 2 years and believe me it is THE best. Speeds, connectivity, streaming, downloading, anonymity, etc. everything is just perfect. Although, their might occur some connection drops sometimes but very often.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 727

Jan 15, 2020, 1:46:53 AM via Website

Tor browser is not a VPN. Totally different system and totally safe . A bit slow on the start sometimes,not always, and once it gets going it is perfect.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 60

Jan 15, 2020, 8:36:37 AM via Website

Is there any paid-version of these app (on play store, apkmirror, apktovi, etc)? cos I am also looking for another VPN host too and I don't really trust free stuffs :D

Helpful?