[APP][5.0+] 70Trades - Online Trading App

• Replies:3
jonsmith
  • Forum posts: 81

Oct 15, 2019, 5:41:18 AM via Website

70Trades is the best Online Trading Platform.

With the new technology that the mobile brings plus our advanced and responsive mobile platform you can open your trading positions anytime, anywhere.
Maximize the power of online trading!
- User-friendly mobile app
- Access to market analysis
- Advanced charting system

Our mobile PROfit platform offers mobility combined with convenience and a variety of trading tools. In this way, 70Trades puts Forex markets and all its opportunities right in the palm of your hand.

With 70Trades mobile trading platform you can have the speed, functionality and the tools of the desktop PROfit platform right on your tablet, smartphone or iPhone devices.

For more details:
Download here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trades70.mobile&hl=en_IN

Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Nov 22, 2019, 11:31:53 AM via Website

not bad!
to be honest, I am interested in CFD trading, so, I would like to ask you if I could try CFD trading on the platform you mentioned in the post

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Nov 22, 2019, 1:54:45 PM via Website

The best online trading platform? You must be kidding me. I doubt it. Smithyy1, I'm CFD trading also and I use Investous web based trader. Now that's a good trading platform, supported on both computers and mobile phones. It gives you that premium feeling once you open it. A trading platform must be available on all the possible devices. You'll never make a good analysis of the market from your phone or tablet, you need a PC for that.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Knightenno
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 29, 2019, 1:02:42 AM via Website

Demixl

The best online trading platform? You must be kidding me. I doubt it. Smithyy1, I'm CFD trading also and I use [Investous][1] web based trader. Now that's a good trading platform, supported on both computers and mobile phones. It gives you that premium feeling once you open it. A trading platform must be available on all the possible devices. You'll never make a good analysis of the market from your phone or tablet, you need a PC for that.

[1]: https://www.investous.com/

Hey, friend, in fact, CFD trading is a good replacement of Forex trading, isn't it?

— modified on Nov 29, 2019, 1:03:25 AM

Helpful?