how to download videos from facebook in android

• Replies:5
yaseen ramzan
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 21, 2019, 8:48:50 PM via Website

hello
i need a help to download videos from facebook currently i am using savefrom net for facebook videos but in some videos it does not work kindly suggest me any alternative

Mayreal
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 23, 2019, 7:56:40 AM via Website

Hello, I hope my answer can help you.

You need to download the video on Facebook, then a good video downloader needs several features, stable performance, no frequent crashes, fast download speed, no ads, no push, simple interface, so I recommend a Free Video Downloader to you.

How to download Facebook video through Free Video Downloader?

First, you need to find the Free Video Downloader in the Google Store and install it on your phone. The package name is: com.videodownloader.freevideodownloadhelper

Then, you can find the video you want to download on Facebook, click on the video-sharing, and open it through the Free Video Downloader.

Or, you can also enter the web version of Facebook on the homepage of the Free Video Downloader. It is more convenient to download the video here. When you see the video you like, a red flashing probe will appear next to you. Then the video can be downloaded.

The next step is to select the video quality and go to the download manager to see the progress of the download. Downloading videos has never been easier.

— modified on Dec 3, 2019, 7:45:45 AM

Helpful?
gtalovers
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 24, 2019, 3:58:41 PM via Website

you can use different online downloader.

Helpful?
Fluffyone
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 25, 2019, 7:31:19 AM via Website

Follow these steps to download Facebook videos on Android:

1. Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website
  2. On the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. On the website, copy the link in the URL bar
  3. Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. Most Android browsers do, including
    Chrome
  4. Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download
  5. On the next page, tap and hold on the quality — normal or HD — you desire if you're using Chrome. On
    Firefox, just tap on the link, and then tap and hold on the video
  6. Choose Download Link in Chrome, Save Video in Firefox, or the equivalent in your browser
  7. The video will be saved in your Downloads folder. Check your browser settings for save location, if it's
    not in there
Helpful?
Rubaris
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 14, 2019, 10:53:02 AM via Website

Hi thanks for this information !

Helpful?