Body Cloth Scanner Simulator

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 34

Nov 8, 2019, 1:03:28 PM via Website

A body cloth scanner simulator will create an effect of Scanning clothes with HD Quality photos. This Audrey Body Scanner Prank Simulator is basically free to download.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 888

Nov 10, 2019, 10:54:31 AM via Website

Some things never change

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 46

Feb 3, 2020, 4:32:37 PM via Website

this is awesome!
what can this app do?
will it scan my body and then tell me the size?
I really have certain problems with clothes finding
ugh, if I can easily find clothes...

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 69

Feb 3, 2020, 4:33:44 PM via Website

Wow! really cool app, I want to try it, it should be awesome, but it would be even better if that app is measuring you size

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 35

Feb 3, 2020, 4:53:13 PM via Website

Yes, I like this app too. It helps me choose clothes by design and I see what really suits me. And so, as for clothes, I really like to make online purchases. It is very convenient that in any weather, you can make purchases without leaving your home. Moreover, this saves me time and money, because my favorite store SevenDeals makes good discounts. Besides, I try to follow fashion, so I like everything related to clothing. And I take great pleasure in studying fashion trends and new items. So, thank you for sharing this app. By the way, there are also home goods in my favorite online store. This way I can buy both a lamp and a jacket in the same store (which you can see in the photos), and it makes my shopping very easy.

— modified on Feb 3, 2020, 5:04:25 PM

Helpful?