Email Converter

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 16, 2019, 10:40:01 AM via Website

I'm looking for the software which can migrate my whole emails to other formats. I want the solution for my official use. I have 20-25 computer, so, suggest me any non-manual and fast solution
Thanks in advanced.

— modified on Nov 16, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

Nov 18, 2019, 7:03:58 AM via Website

When we are talking about the conversion of MBOX to PST format to access Thunderbird data in Outlook, then you must need to use Mailvita MBOX to PST Converter for Mac Tool. After the successful MBOX to PST Conversion, users can securely Convert MBOX file to Outlook PST without missing any data on Mac OS. It consists of many advanced features by which users can safely migrate MBOX file into Outlook PST format in just one click.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 18, 2019, 10:45:17 AM via Website

Few weeks ago, I also stuck with the same problem, then one of my friends suggest me about the Softaken EML to MBOX Converter. The software easily supports the latest versions of Windows OS. It’s an advanced application that can filter and install all of your data at the desired location without making any error and without losing your valuable data. The converter tool support the latest versions of Windows 2003 to latest application and also Windows OS like XP/Vista/10/8.1/8 (32 + 64 bit).

Helpful?

Dec 5, 2019, 10:40:40 AM via Website

If you are looking the most useful software for converting EML files into MSG files format. So you can use Converts EML Files into MSG Format, which easily transfers many EML files into MSG files format. This Software Shows the preview of all Convert Emails before saving. In the free trial versions such as Windows 10, 8, XP, Vista, etc.

Helpful?