how to recover whats app history, contacts and media ?

• Replies:19
  • Answered
veronika
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 23, 2019, 2:33:41 PM via Website

i just deleted account few month ago and want to recover it . pls help me guys) thank u)

Best answer
veronika

Nov 26, 2019, 8:00:46 AM via Website

sorry but no one from your answer did not help me( today I find review of one very popular IT bloger and He recommend try program for data recovery Hetman software , they also have many helpful articles on them site and I find one abouy history of whats app anf how recover it . I hope if someone loss data in whats app , it just will be helpfull for them)

Helpful?
Srishti Shreshth
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Nov 24, 2019, 8:14:32 AM via Website

Reinstall whatsapp . If you are lucky most of it will still be there.

Helpful?
xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Nov 25, 2019, 11:04:40 AM via Website

To recover whatsapp history, contacts and media from Android, 3 methods can be used.
Method 1: Restore WhatsApp Data from Google Drive Backup
Method 2: Recover WhatsApp Messages on Android Directly via Android Recovery
Method 3: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Android via Undeleter App
You can chooise the way according to your situation.

— modified on Nov 26, 2019, 9:22:52 AM

Helpful?
shelleymorris

Nov 25, 2019, 11:15:46 AM via Website

Reinstall WhatsApp and also varify with the same Number

Helpful?
susanjee
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 25, 2019, 1:23:25 PM via Website

Yes, you can try to reinstall the app and get the backup option to recover your whole chat and media files

Helpful?
Best answer
veronika

Nov 26, 2019, 8:00:46 AM via Website

sorry but no one from your answer did not help me( today I find review of one very popular IT bloger and He recommend try program for data recovery Hetman software , they also have many helpful articles on them site and I find one abouy history of whats app anf how recover it . I hope if someone loss data in whats app , it just will be helpfull for them)

Helpful?
Srishti Shreshth
AndroidMama
  • Forum posts: 20

Nov 26, 2019, 9:05:42 AM via Website

Did you synchronize your data with email? if did it then connect your device with email and try to export data.

Helpful?
veronika

Nov 26, 2019, 11:32:57 AM via Website

i trying this also. thank u

Helpful?
mrbane
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 27, 2019, 12:28:31 PM via Website

I disagree slightly with the Hetman software slighty if you don't have the backup in the first place..its nearly impossible to restore it

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 28, 2019, 4:38:01 AM via Website

Turning to a professional WhatsApp files recovery software would be your best choice to get back the WhatsApp history,contacts,media.

— modified on Nov 28, 2019, 4:38:45 AM

Helpful?
Lindaa wilsoon
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 29, 2019, 1:46:56 PM via Website

Re-Call you whatsapp data from Google Docs directly if you Sync with it.

Helpful?
Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Dec 3, 2019, 4:52:19 AM via Website

Did you backup WhatsApp before uninstalling it from your phone, if did, you can reinstall WhatsApp on the phone, you will be asked to restore from the backup files, click on Restore to get back WhatsApp data.

If didn't backup whatsapp chat history before uninstall whatsapp, take out the phone you have used the whatsapp, and connect tot he Eelphone Android Data Recovery, which will scan whatsapp chat history, preview recoverable whastapp data from the scanning result, select the chat history to recover deleted whastapp from Android phone without backup.

— modified on Dec 3, 2019, 4:54:18 AM

Helpful?
longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 10, 2020, 4:22:47 AM via Website

On iPhone, you can use Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover the backups to the computer.
Or you can recover the backups form the device itself, but I'm not sure if the program can still do this since months have passed and there might not be any logs left in your iPhone. Still worth trying though.

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Apr 10, 2020, 4:48:29 AM via Website

This is an Android forum

Helpful?
LazePaw
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 14, 2021, 4:45:13 AM via Website

Sure, even if you delete the message, the data will still exist on your iPhone hardware.Even if you don't have a backup, you can restore it with the help of professional tools.So I recommend using LazePaw iPhone Data Recovery, which helps you [recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhones], as well as other types of Data.

Helpful?
tom Sam
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 22, 2021, 10:50:26 AM via Website

If you don't make a backup for whatsapp history, you can try a recovery tool to find out your whatsapp data, if data did not been overwritten, you can restore them.
android-recovery-transfer.com/android-whatsapp-chat-history-recovery.html

— modified on Apr 22, 2021, 3:25:45 PM

Helpful?
ttucjacks123
  • Forum posts: 15

May 12, 2021, 9:59:11 AM via Website

Did you use Apple device like iPhone? Maybe, first you can find the deleted account message from iCloud. And I know TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery can also help to find the deleted account quickly.

Helpful?
LoganW
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 20, 2021, 2:06:04 PM via Website

If you have a backup before deleted those files, then just follow the instructions to restore them.

Step 1. You have to install a file manager application on your Android which will manage your files and applications.
Step 2. Visit the SD card folder in the file manager app. After that, click on the WhatsApp folder and then databases. If none of your data is backed up in your SD card, you will see internal storage or main storage instead of an SD card.
Step 3. Whatever file you want to backup, remember to rename it from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 to msg store.db.crypt12. The crypt number indicates in what order your data was backed up, so you don't have to change that.
Step 4. Now, uninstall your WhatsApp from your android phone and download it again.
Step 5. You will be asked to retrieve your conversations, tap “Restore”.

Helpful?
Carmen Leen
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 21, 2021, 4:39:50 AM via Website

Thanks for your helpful reply here. This is really helpful as usual. Carry on!

Helpful?
helencarls

Sep 3, 2021, 9:53:11 AM via Website

This will be possible only if you backup your whatsapp data on google drive

Helpful?