World of Warcraft

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 27, 2019, 10:29:07 PM via Website

I really wait for the moment when World of Warcraft will be released. To be honest, World of Warcraft had captured my mind and now I'm a inveterate gamer
Now I'm playing World of Warcraft almost each day for about 3-4 hours, but, still it's difficult to play there as it's hard when you play without donate...

• Forum posts: 19

Nov 28, 2019, 4:53:41 PM via Website

Hi, dude. I am a big World of Warcraft fan too, this is my favourite game of all times. I am playing it since I was child, and I know almost everything about this game. You are definitely right, this game is super difficult and necessits a lot of time. In the past, I had to play like 8 hours every day in order to make my character very strong. But, you know, I became tired of killing mobs and collecting their loot, quests, raids and so on. I found a great solution - it's a boosting service https://epiccarry.com/wow-classic-us/ . This thing saves a lot of my time, and I am very happy about it. I just ordered a powerlevelling and everything is fine.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 28, 2019, 9:16:05 PM via Website

Yes, World of Wacraft is a really difficult game. I think that this is why we actually play it

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 28, 2019, 9:19:30 PM via Website

Hi guys! It is very nice that there are more fans of World of Warcraft. Yes, it is a real struggle to develop you character, but I think that it worths it. I have 2 heroes - a mage and a paladin, both of the highest level, and I really like to play with them.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2019, 9:24:50 PM via Website

ZakICarey

Hi, dude. I am a big World of Warcraft fan too, this is my favourite game of all times. I am playing it since I was child, and I know almost everything about this game. You are definitely right, this game is super difficult and necessits a lot of time. In the past, I had to play like 8 hours every day in order to make my character very strong. But, you know, I became tired of killing mobs and collecting their loot, quests, raids and so on. I found a great solution - it's a boosting service https://epiccarry.com/wow-classic-us/ . This thing saves a lot of my time, and I am very happy about it. I just ordered a powerlevelling and everything is fine.

You are right. Playing WoW became like a routine. We actually need some changes.Thank you for sharing btw

— modified on Nov 28, 2019, 9:36:25 PM

Helpful?