Website analytics tool for my website

• Replies:3
Rachaele
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 27, 2019, 10:45:55 PM via Website

I need a tool that could show me the traffic that my site gets, so, what website analytics tool do you use or could recommend?

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Nov 28, 2019, 1:27:50 AM via Website

Google analytics ?

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Nov 28, 2019, 1:36:00 AM via Website

Oh no, I’m ready to use literally any service except Google analytics, because there are a lot of bugs in the system and all the data about visits that I received were incorrect. I recently created my blog and share recipes and I wanted to get acquainted with the number of visits to my site, but Google analytics gave me very strange data and then I decided to find another service. My friend, who worked at Microsoft several years ago, advised me to try a new service for traffic analytics. This service costs 25 bucks, but it just works amazingly. There are a lot of cool features and an intuitive interface. I love google and their products, but google analytics is a terrible service.

Helpful?
Knightenno
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 28, 2019, 11:54:19 PM via Website

Demixl

Oh no, I’m ready to use literally any service except Google analytics, because there are a lot of bugs in the system and all the data about visits that I received were incorrect. I recently created my blog and share recipes and I wanted to get acquainted with the number of visits to my site, but Google analytics gave me very strange data and then I decided to find another service. My friend, who worked at Microsoft several years ago, advised me to try a new service for [traffic analytics][1]. This service costs 25 bucks, but it just works amazingly. There are a lot of cool features and an intuitive interface. I love google and their products, but google analytics is a terrible service.

[1]: https://www.finteza.com/en/website-analytics

dude, thank you, I was just looking for such a service

Helpful?