[GAME] [FREE] [IAP] Mystic Escape: Diary of a Prisoner

• Replies:6
ddfs
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 18, 2019, 10:22:20 PM via Website

I would like to introduce you my new game "Mystic Escape: Diary of a Prisoner". It took me almost two years to develop it alone.
Embark on an adventure full of challenging puzzles in a Japanese style setting. Enjoy the new room escape experience on a mystic island by solving difficult puzzles surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Immerse yourself into this intriguing story. Find cryptic hidden objects and clues on the island that will lead you to great escape or, perhaps, to something even more special.

Google Play: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunraygames.mysticescape

App Store: https: //apps.apple.com/app/id1474412412

Video:

— modified on Dec 18, 2019, 10:31:15 PM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 19, 2019, 1:07:50 AM via Website

Very nice graphics

Helpful?
sucuristudio
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 27, 2019, 3:17:03 PM via Website

Seems intersting

Helpful?
Verus
  • Forum posts: 63

Jan 2, 2020, 2:49:12 AM via Website

Excellent work!

Helpful?
Verus
  • Forum posts: 63

Jan 15, 2020, 8:31:51 AM via Website

I really really love this kind of graphics <3 maybe I will give this game a try later

Btw do you allow to publish this game on other source like apkpurer or apktovi etc., cos I still have problem with my play store lol. Thanks!

Helpful?
Oddyssevs
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 5, 2020, 2:50:16 PM via Website

I’m struggling with a puzzle in chapter 8! I think it’s one of the last boxes (if not the last) and the hint, which I know shows me exactly what to do, I still cant get it to work. I got the first one where I had to use the arrows to flip the solution, I don’t understand how they come in. Please HELP!

Helpful?
Oddyssevs
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 5, 2020, 2:54:48 PM via Website

Posting again so I’ll get a notification if someone replies

Helpful?