The Best Atom TechSoft OST to PST Converter Software

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 19, 2019, 12:40:16 PM via Website

To repair and conversion the corrupted or damaged .OST file in its original format, you can try this OST to PST Converter software embedded with a strong algorithm which can efficiently repair & convert Outlook OST file to pst file which can directly accessed with Microsoft outlook email client.

Read More :- atomtechsoft.com

• Forum posts: 1

Dec 20, 2019, 6:50:16 AM via Website

If you are searching the most useful tool for transferring OST files into Outlook PST file format. So you can use Softaken OST to PST Converter Software that is easily converted OST to PST file format without losing any data. This tool supports all the latest versions of Windows such as 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. 2019, etc. Everyone can use this application.

— modified on Dec 21, 2019, 6:14:13 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 20, 2019, 8:20:46 AM via Website

Get your OST file converted into PST format the user can try the Datavare OST to PST Converter Application which is one of the most suitable program to choose and make the conversion done properly and make the use problem solve easily.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 21, 2019, 6:12:54 AM via Website

There are multiple solution available for converting OST file to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for same issue and got great result with this OST to PST Converter for Mac tool. I will recommend you to download this Mailvita OST to PST Converter for Mac software from here OST to PST Converter for Mac.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 21, 2019, 10:51:49 AM via Website

With the assistance of InQuit OST to PST Converter program, you can convert single as well as multiple files in a few little moments without any hassle. This application is compatible to work with all the version of OS Windows such as 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). This is known for its accurate results. The user can export their password protected and encrypted data in a safe manner. You can also convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX, etc. Try the free demo version of this converter to convert 30 emails for free.

Read More: inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 23, 2019, 1:10:29 PM via Website

Cool post

Helpful?

Dec 24, 2019, 7:30:23 AM via Website

I will recommend you to choose only one of the trusted solution to perform OST to PST Conversion. I will suggest you to choose ZOOK OST to PST Converter for effortless conversion of OST files into PST format.

I hope this solution will work for you.

Helpful?

Dec 26, 2019, 12:52:16 PM via Website

If you want to repair and restore the OST file without losing any information then, you can definitely use OST2PST Wizard. This is the best OST to PST Converter software to repair OST file and convert OST file into PST format. It can also repair OST data items such as E-mails, notes, tasks, contacts, etc. and maintain all OST data structure of the OST file during the OST to PST file conversion.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 78

Dec 27, 2019, 4:49:32 AM via Website

Tree-In-One Eelphone OST to PST Converter, convert OST to PST, repair corrupted OST files, or recover deleted Outlook files, several feathers in this converter, with the detailed guide on the converter, load the OST files to the converter, the converter will scan all outlook files on computer, from the scanning result, select the outlook files you want to convert or repair, setup the output format you need.

— modified on Dec 27, 2019, 4:50:14 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 6, 2020, 12:32:48 PM via Website

Last month, my exchange server account was deleted accidently. And I am a non-technical user, having just basic knowledge about PST, OST and Exchange. For me that time was really very hectic.
I do research and find that if I convert OST to PST then I can recover my data. But still I was confused about conversion. Which method should I use for smooth conversion of my data files? Then I found a reference on google that will helped me. This reference tells me about three manual methods along with automated methods.
You can also read this helpful guide for better understanding and conversion for OST to PST- www.stellarservertools.com/blog/convert-ost-to-pst-manually/

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 6, 2020, 12:43:21 PM via Website

If you want to best method to convert OST to PST then I would like to suggest you use Zaplogix OST to PST Converter. It is the best solution to recover all damaged or orphaned Offline OST files data and convert to Outlook PST format. By using the software you can easily export OST items to PST and many other formats like- PST, RTF, MSG, EML, TXT, HTML and Office 365 format. It gives complete data conversion result without any error.
Free availability of demo edition help you to easily understand application and the complete procedure of recovery.

Read More : Zaplogix OST to PST Converter

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 8, 2020, 11:47:39 AM via Website

If you want to convert any offline OST to PST files then you can go with eSoftTools which recommend you best tools that can easy to use for all user and provide you instant result. this multifunctional capable to convert your offline OST data to other files like MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX & VCARD and also support Office 365 cloud. Tool is available to split recovered large PST file after recovery of OST file. There is no requirement of MS Outlook and Exchange for recovery. Company is providing you free demo feature with first 50 emails of OST folder to any selective format.

Helpful?