Exchange Server Migration Tool

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 27, 2020, 8:22:18 AM via Website

Shoviv Exchange Server Migration Tool is an advanced multitasking tool that allows the migration of source mailboxes like Office 365 Mailboxes, Outlook Stores, EDB Files, and Live Exchange Mailboxes into Live Exchange (On-Premises), Office 365 and Outlook PST Files. It smoothly migrates Office 365 mailboxes without any restriction on size. The software has many other user-centric features including Mapping of source mailbox with the target, Filter Option, Search Option. Users are also allowed to save source mailboxes in various formats like HTML, EML, MSG, RTF, vCard, etc.

• Forum posts: 14

Mar 25, 2020, 9:54:41 PM via Website

thank you!
I've just decided to use a dedicated server instead of local host, so this tool will be useful to migrate the data, by the way, could it migrate the whole database from my host to my new dedicated server?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 25, 2020, 9:57:42 PM via Website

thank you, but what's the difference between local host and a dedicated server?
is there a great advantage of dedicated server use?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 25, 2020, 10:07:59 PM via Website

the dedicated server is very good when you need the server to be active 24/7. If you run it from your personal computer, you won't be able to use it for any other purposes. That's why people are using dedicated servers.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 31, 2020, 10:18:05 AM via Website

There are a lot of details on that point. The dedicated servers are very simple. They have a lot of advantages, like for example flexibility and control, administrative powers, increased security, unique IP Address, and so on. I would recommend these rental servers, they have some really nice offers at a very low price. Moreover, there are a lot of articles on their site, which you have to read if you want to know more about this area and how it works in general. There is a lot of really useful information.

Helpful?