Which are the best free Android apps one must have?

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 25

Mar 13, 2020, 8:59:23 AM via Website

Here are some best android apps you need to know that you can use every day:

WhatsApp

• Musixmatch - a music player featuring lyrics while playing songs.
  • WiFi Pc Explorer - This helps you access all the files on your computer
  • United Remote Control - Remote control from your computer for almost any Android phone
  • Wallpaper - This is a wallpaper application that contains unique wallpaper created by the application developer.
  • ES File Explorer - One of the best file management applications with many features like all applications backup, download management,
    and FTP and LAN settings.
  • Free Charge - This is a simple application that lets you charge your phone instantly with DTH or other bills instantly.
  • Inshorts - This is a great news app that provides news in less than 60 words and is very useful when you want to read the news
    quickly when you have less time.
  • Snaptube - It lets you download YouTube videos for free
  • Twilight - This is a blue light filter application that helps you sleep at night by filtering out the blue light emitted from your
    device that may affect circadian rhythms.

— modified on Mar 13, 2020, 9:03:15 AM

• Forum posts: 72

Mar 16, 2020, 4:57:09 AM via Website

Nice sharing. If you need an Android data manager app, you can't miss Coolmuster Android Assistant (Android Version). It's free.
This app mainly helps us manage our Android files and optimize our mobile devices conveniently and effectively.
Free Up Memory & Speed Up Android Phone with 1-Click
Manage Media & Documents on Android Device
Manage Apps on Android Device
Wirelessly Connect Android Device to PC

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 26

Mar 16, 2020, 8:46:12 AM via Website

With tons of apps available on the play store, it becomes difficult to choose the best app for your smartphone. I have discussed some of the best and free apps that you should have-

Snapseed- If you love photo editing then this app is best. From basic to advanced it has various popular image editing tools. Another thing about this app is, you can easily share your edited image.

Pocket- If you are fond of reading articles then the pocket app is the best. You can easily save online articles from the browser and read at your own convenience. This app is free from ads, thus gives a clean reading experience.

Plex- You can easily stream movies, TV shows, music, photos from your computer to your Android device.

Swift key- Makes typing easy with the swift key. You can type the long text with fewer efforts.

Cam scanner- With this app, you can digitize your documents. You can easily make PDF as well.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 18, 2020, 7:49:11 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing<3
There are many nice apps for Android users. I prefer Bitwar Data Recovery which helped me a lot when data loss happened to me.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 243

Mar 23, 2020, 11:49:47 AM via Website

Great share Thanks for sharing this Informative post.. and
There are many of mobile apps in the Google Play Store and we can't seem to stop on a particular one. It becomes a little confusing to find the best and the right one
Google Find My Device
Google’s Find My Device is the best free android app of all time that comes in handy in case of loss of your device. It is extremely easy to use, it helps you to locate your device while it goes missing, reset its pin and above all the best part is that you can delete all the data Geolocation and erasing data remotely are a few attractive features it has. This is one of the best apps for Android, to stay connected and secure your Android device.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

May 13, 2020, 9:40:56 AM via Website

Thanks, everyone for sharing this information.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 7, 2020, 8:37:55 PM via Website

These are my favourites:

Google News
WhatsApp
MX Player
Swift Key
Pocket

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 36

Jun 8, 2020, 4:08:10 AM via Website

Why is there no WhatsApp?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 8, 2020, 4:09:55 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing. Of all the apps you mentioned, I only have Snaptube, so Im gonna try the others

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 2, 2020, 6:29:12 AM via Website

Inshorts - This is an awesome news app that provides news in less than 60 words and is very helpful when you want to read the news quickly when you have less time.
Snaptube - It lets you download YouTube videos for free

Helpful?
Recommended articles