DIEM - A minimalistic Expense Manager App

• Replies:6
yashs7
  • Forum posts: 3

May 14, 2020, 9:57:17 AM via Website

Hi,
DIEM (Daily Income & Expense Manager is my first Android app (package: com.ys.diem). I’ve designed this app with the objective of minimizing the time to enter a new transaction (since that’s what I’ll be using this app for, 90% of the time). The lesser the time a user has to spend on this app, the better it is. Hence, you’ll see that the screen that pops up as soon as you open the app is the ‘Add Transaction’ screen. Then there are features like Frequently Used Categories, which keep getting updated as you add transactions. Thus, a click, some scrolling, another click – all get replaced by a single click for majority of your transactions. While my emphasis has been on function over form, I’ve made efforts to make the UI simple and intuitive.

Do try out this app and share your feedback.

EDIT: As suggested by marco sarli, adding app promo image to better identify the app:

— modified on May 14, 2020, 11:05:32 AM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

May 14, 2020, 10:42:31 AM via Website

There are several apps on google play with the same or similar names. A screenshot would help to identify the one you are promoting

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin

May 14, 2020, 10:45:19 AM via Website

Is it this one ?

Helpful?
yashs7

May 14, 2020, 11:01:13 AM via Website

Yes, correct. Thank you for adding the screenshot. I've edited my original post to include a promo image that better identifies the app on the Play Store.

— modified on May 14, 2020, 11:18:17 AM

Helpful?
marco sarli
marco sarli
  • Admin

May 14, 2020, 12:23:23 PM via Website

Well done

Helpful?
yashs7
Adam_3d
  • Forum posts: 46

May 15, 2020, 7:31:36 AM via Website

Is this app compatible with both android and ios soft-wares ?

Helpful?
yashs7

May 15, 2020, 9:16:00 AM via Website

Unfortunately, it is only available for the Android platform for now. I'll notify you when the iOS version is available.

Helpful?