What is GB Whatsapp Pro?

• Replies:4
  • Closed
Caleb Cross
  • Forum posts: 3

May 23, 2020, 9:41:49 AM via Website

What is GB Whatsapp Pro?
- I'm using the original whatsapp, since I saw my friends spread the gs whatsapp pro version.
- Is it good to use whatsapp pro? What are the standout features from this app?
- Help me answer this question?

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

May 23, 2020, 9:54:33 AM via Website

Maybe Google it? Or check on Google Play and read the comments.

— modified on May 23, 2020, 9:58:47 AM

Helpful?
James Watson
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

May 24, 2020, 7:23:42 AM via Website

Some WhatsApp users might finding themselves banned from the platform as the Facebook-owned messaging service fights to ensure that people aren't using unauthorised apps to access it.
Some third-party apps like GB WhatsApp add extra features to the service, but they do so without any permission and so the company is cracking down on them.

If you're using one of those apps, then you may notice that you are given a temporary ban.
WhatsApp's suggestion is that you move back to the official app when that ban is lifted. You should not, then, have any further problems.

Just for your reference.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
marco sarli
jhonsmith
  • Forum posts: 1

May 24, 2020, 12:22:40 PM via Website

Gb WhatsApp is a modified version of original WhatsApp, Many apps are available in the market like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and much more. WhatsApp is very popular due to its features, but know Mod of WhatsApp with the extra features has come. It is a fantastic app for users and has advanced features.

GBWhatsApp is the earliest mod of WhatsApp that’s typically updated up until today. It’s one more impressively customized version of WhatsApp GBWhatsApp can be like OGWhatsApp, but it has lots of boosted functions. You do not need to uninstall WhatsApp if you want to install GBwhatsapp apk. GBWhatsApp has excellent attributes; you can review under

— modified on May 24, 2020, 12:24:46 PM

Helpful?
GSMjhony
  • Forum posts: 17

May 27, 2020, 12:36:28 AM via Website

It is a modified version of original Whatsapp...

Helpful?