How do i stop being addicted to tiktok 2020 ?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

May 25, 2020, 9:51:47 AM via Website

Hello everyone, I'm Dextercannon, nice to be here. I have been using the tiktok apk application at techbigs.com/tiktok.html for a while now, as you all know, TikTok is currently the best and most used social app available. And many of you are addicted to tiktok like me, so how do i stop being addicted to tiktok? Does anyone have any advice for me?

— modified on May 26, 2020, 8:46:56 AM

• Forum posts: 1,020

May 25, 2020, 10:14:58 AM via Website

Like any other addiction. Stop using it. If you are asking it means that you do not feel confortable using it anymore.

— modified on May 25, 2020, 10:16:08 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1,263

May 26, 2020, 3:21:46 AM via Website

If you have made a determinate mind, just uninstall that app from your devices and never install it again. (smug)

Download size < 0.07 MB. But also Accurate, Ad-Free & Full-Free.
The minimalist app available on Google Play https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Your 5-star is appreciated. Blog : https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 1, 2020, 9:50:22 AM via Website

First of all, Congratulations that you want to come out of Tik-Tok Addiction!!

Coming out of any addiction is always challenging, for one has to deal with his/her own mind!!

When I have to battle someone who is more equal to my capabilities…wouldn't it is tough? Yes! That is a challenge!! Your mind is as intelligent as you and has every potential to overtake your personality and to overcome your own mind is the real game in life.

Let's explore Tik Tok Addiction!!

1. To take short videos of yourself and put it out for your friends on a continuous basis.
  2. To take bold(?) short videos of yourself and seek attention from strangers

These are the two things that I see as your challenges!

Anything in excess is a problem. Using a bit of Tiktok is fine, but if you have a tendency to overdo, and if the App is running your brain, there is a problem!!

The remedy :

Try giving a day off from your Tik-Tok app or from your mobile phone in a week.
Find out some other things that you are passionate about and see if you can distract yourself from tik-tok.
Spend a few minutes every day in nature (Trees/ Park/ Rivers) silently without any gadget…and start to observe your self…your mind and its restlessness
Try a Yoga Course with a good teacher
Play in the Playground for a few hours every day!!
Seek an appointment with a counselor to explore what is your need behind seeking attention from others and you could work finding happiness within, rather than from external sources!!
I wish you all the best!

Note:

You can also contact me and take up my online NLP Level 1 session, where we can assess your strength & vulnerabilities and counsel you on this.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 2, 2020, 6:49:30 PM via Website

it is scam!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 3, 2020, 12:28:49 PM via Website

By start addicting with some other.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 23

Jun 22, 2020, 10:26:17 PM via Website

In this case, the most important aspect is to find a real goal in life and not a virtual one. For me, this goal is to promote your account and the opportunity to earn good money on it. This is how I overcame my addiction. My friend two months ago recommended a great service that helped me get free tiktok likes. Now my account in Tiktok is popular enough to advertise the product and get good money from it. If you want to find a goal in your life then you should go out into real life and find that goal

— modified on Jun 26, 2020, 6:08:14 PM

Helpful?
Recommended articles