Essay editing soft/app?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 8, 2020, 4:26:22 PM via Website

Is there an app or software for Android that could check and edit grammar mistakes in my essay?

• Forum posts: 243

Jun 8, 2020, 6:19:20 PM via Website

Grammarly is probably the most well known grammar app and with good reason With both an online and desktop integrated option, you can choose a way to use Grammarly that suits you best.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 11, 2020, 11:59:51 AM via Website

I think such software would be useful for me too. I'm not the best writer, and when it comes to write an essay, it is always challenging for me. Sometimes I use writing services' help, but not all of them are good enough. You can check it out to see the review of Academichelp, the service I've ordered a paper from, they wrote not the best paper for me, and I got low grade. So I recommend reading reviews before applying to some service.

— modified on Jun 25, 2020, 11:32:00 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 14, 2020, 9:02:00 AM via Website

Grammarly is the first and last option. if you are perfect another language then use a translator app

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 14, 2020, 12:24:05 PM via Website

Grammarly is the best i have been using it.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 15, 2020, 1:46:03 PM via Website

Of course, there are a lot of such applications, but not all of them are popular. You can try using the Grammarly utility, a very good utility that has helped me many times. If it doesn't work for you, just look for other utilities and applications. I think there will be no problems with the search because new applications are released every month. For example, in such cases, I just use a service for writing high quality and inexpensive essays at https://edubirdie.com/essay-editing-service which has helped me out more than once in difficult moments. The essays really turned out to be very organic and high-quality. If you urgently need a good essay, you can use this service, and its services are inexpensive

— modified on Jun 23, 2020, 7:14:02 PM

Helpful?
Recommended articles