[APPS] Five Games I Have Made

• Replies:0
HollowTheRidge
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 9, 2020, 9:59:59 PM via Website

Hello, this is HollowTheRidge. Instead of making five separate threads for the games I have made. I decided to just make one for the games I have currently published as of 6-9-2020.

#1: The Beacon

Inspired from the Lord of the Rings scene, where the beacons of Gondor were lit. The Player needs to tap the beacon with the blue character within 0.4 seconds of the background beacon's lighting. If you do not tap the player in time you lose. The game keeps track of your wins and losses.

Download in video description.

#2: Finding Dr. Livingstone

Inspired from the disappearance and finding of Dr. David Livingstone in Africa in the 1870s. This is a geography guessing game, where the player gets clues through four rounds to find the doctor. This game can be played with up to two players.

#3: Demon Deer

An angry Deer is attacking cars for revenge of his fallen brothers. The Player needs to stop the Blue Cars to cause rear end crashes but be quick before the car turns into a Red Car. Red Cars run over the Deer no matter what.

#4: Pluriel

Pluriel is French for Pluriel. A 100 level quiz to test your knowledge on the plural forms of words. Example: What is the plural of Octopus? Octopuses or Octopi

#5: Robo or Trash

Can you distinguish between a Robot that looks similar to a trash can? Well, goal of the game is to drag the trash cans to the truck and not the robots. If you miss a trash can or trash a robot, you lose.

I hope you enjoy at least one of the games I have made above.

Be the first to answer