Do you prefer driving or action-adventure games?
Choose Driving or Action-adventure.
- 5356VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 16016VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
With the ever improving picture quality in modern smartphones it's not surprising that we're starting to see high quality photo accessories starting to trickle onto the market. From tripods to makeshift steadycams, the Android community is developing a pallet of gadgets that would get any shutterbug’s juices flowing. The Holga Samsung Galaxy Lens Filter Kit SLFT-GS2 is the latest addition to the Android camera kit and brings the analog lomography look to the world of digital photography.
The Holga camera was first introduced to market in the early 1980's and captured the hearts of many with it's low-budget grainy aesthetic. While not everyone gelled with the Holga series' low-fi photos, the sheer number of camera apps featuring “lomo” effects are a testimony to its staying power. The Holga Lens for Galaxy S2 reproduces much of the blurry, “toy camera” feel of the old lomo cameras without any digital processing. According to the product website, the filter kit includes features, like:
- Dual Image Lens: Produces 2 identical images similar to a Holga 2 way split image filter
- Triple Image Lens: Produces 3 identical images similar to a Holga 3 way split image filter
- Quadruple Image Lens: Produces 4 identical images similar to a Holga 4 way split image filter
- 60mm Macro Lens: For taking photos at approximately 60mm from the lens
- Empty Hole: For taking images with no effect
- Red Filter with Clear Heart Shape Centre: Reduces absorption of blue & green lights with clear heart shape centre to stand out
- Red Filter: Reduces absorption of blue and green light
- Green Filter: Enhances green colors
- Yellow Filter with Clear Center: Clear circular spot in center to stand out with surroundings in pale yellow to mimic sunset
- Blue Filter with Clear Center: Clear circular spot in center to stand out with surroundings in blue to mimic gentle moon atmosphere
Retailing for $27.99, the Lens Kit will hardly put a dent in your wallet and would make a nice option for people looking to bring a little low-fi into their high-end photography.