Recently, a study came out showing that Pandora Internet Radio was one of the most popular apps used in the USA in 2013 and it keeps on getting more popular, despite a few legal hiccups. Though the app is commended for its many great features, there are still some users that often run into a problem or two, one of which are problems streaming music with the Pandora app for Android. Here is how you can fix it.
1. First, you might want to try clearing the app’s cache and data in your device’s settings. Head to settings, then Applications and look for Pandora Radio.
2. You can also do the most obvious thing and uninstall the app by finding your device’s settings, then scrolling down to Applications and looking for the Pandora app. Click Uninstall in the app’s info. You can also search for it in the Google Play Store and hit uninstall from there too. Then install it again.
3. Some Pandora files may be saved to the SD card, when in fact, they work when they are stored in the local storage on your Android device. This is also a quick fix: find your way back to settings and into Pandora Radio app info, and tap on ‘move to local memory’, but don’t press anything if it says ‘move to SD card’, which means this may not be the problem.
4. Within the Pandora app itself, there are also a few things that you can tweak that will make a world of difference: in the settings tab, select advanced. Then switch to either normal or high quality, whichever one you weren’t using before.
5. If you use task manager or battery saving app, such as Tasker or Greenify for example, or a more aggressive task killer, which isn’t really necessary by the way, these might be standing in the way of you streaming music. What you might need to do is make an exception in the app for Pandora Radio.
If you are looking for an alternative to Pandora Radio, check out our top 5 streaming apps for Android.Pandora® Radio
What problems have you encountered with Pandora Radio?