Nike's most popular running app has just landed on the Google Play Store. Called Nike+, the app allows fitness buffs the ability to track and share their running records, while motivating the sluggish with in-run audio feedback. Best of all, the app is totally free.
The app has a number of unique features, including:
- See how your run compares to the last seven you took.
- Visualize all your runs side-by-side and see your progress in a bar graph.
- Find Nike+ Top Routes in your area by syncing your runs to Nikeplus.com
- Widget displays total mileage.
- In-run audio feedback cheers you on, tracks miles.
- Tag your map and share your running routes with friends and family
- Record how you felt, the terrain you tackled and the weather you experienced.
There are a lot of great fitness apps out there, including Endomondo Fitness Tracker and Zombies, Run, but Nike's app has an aesthetic polish that we appreciate.
Source: Slash Gear
MOST POPULAR ARTICLE
|1||Best Android games: what you should play in 2017|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S8 rumors: latest image leak shows all three colors at four angles|
|3||WhatsApp beta gets Gboard GIF support|
|4||Android 7.0 Nougat update overview for smartphones and tablets|
|5||Best Android camera phones: which are the top on the market?|