On Saturday at the MWC, the Galaxy Note 8.0 was unveiled. We had the opportunity to test out the 8-inch tablet and shoot a short video for you guys. At a first glance, it really makes a good impression!
Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 12580VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 10615VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 feels right when placed in your hand. Like all other devices belonging to the Note family, the tablet offers an S-Pen, which provides many functions, like cutting out pictures for example.
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos
- RAM: 2 gigabytes
- Memory: 16/32 GB + a micro SD memory card slot
- Display: 8 inches (1.280 x 800 pixels)
- Battery: 4.600 mAh
- System: Android 4.1.2 with Samsung TouchWiz
- Back Camera: 5 megapixels
- Front Camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Dimensions: 210.8 x 135.9 mm (8.26 x 5.31 inches)
- Weight: 338 grams (3G version) (11.92 oz)