I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie, the hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it,to the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie, to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat...
Now you know what I mean with the title, for all you Sugar Hill Gang Fans.
Swype, as most of you know, makes entering words on a range of devices easier with one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard. It enables users to quickly input words, over 40 words per minute. It offers a living learning keyboard, Smart Editor, personal dictionary backup and sync, split keyboard for tablets, keyboard themes, ''hotwords'', next word prediction, just to name a few. Swype can be installed on any device running Android OS version 2.2 or later.
Swype Beta 1.4.9 has brought along many new improvments and fixes:
- Advanced Language Models added for Hindi and Belgian Dutch
- Responsiveness for tap input improved for all languages
- Improved overall Smart Editor behavior and implemented some bug fixes
- Fixed a Gingerbread crash that occurred when rotating device into landscape mode
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes reported by the Beta community
- Fixed an issue where default Android voice input ('mic'/'microphone') icon displayed instead of Dragon logo
- Changed subtype text in notification drawer to be more accurate
- Word Choice List behavior improved in Polaris Office
- And many more bug fixes and improvements!
The only minor problem, just released by Swype's forum, is that it can take up to 72 hours to receive the upgrade via OTA.
Source: Swype Forum