What does Samsung's Galaxy S3 have in common with Denzel Washington? They're both UNBREAKABLE. Or, at least that's what Samsung would like you to believe. In a long, detailed and thoroughly entertaining stress-test video uploaded today, the Korean smartphone manufacturer shows off just how bend-able, robot-ass-uncrushable the Galaxy S3 is.
As it turns out, Samsung has an entire laboratory dedicated to putting the Galaxy S3 through a number of day-to-day tests, including:
- Pressure tests – If, by chance, your pet rooster gets ahold of your phone and pecks it to death for 1,000 years, it STILL won't break.
- Butt tests – No matter how big, round, or juicy the butt, your phone will certainly survive.
- Bend test – For all of those moments when you're so mad at your phone that you just want to twist it like a piece of Laffy Taffy.
- Washing machine test – Just in case you leave your phone in the wash.
- Scratch test – Pretty self-explanatory.
- Rain test – Seems to be geared more towards other phone models that are actually water-resistant.
Oh, and if you just want to laugh, skip to 1:25 for the "butt test." Glad Samsung is spending their R&D on the things that really matter: pressing large mechanical butts against their top-selling phone.