Samsung releases its new premium flagship, the Galaxy S7, on March 11. A range of pre-order offers is available now, offering free Gear VR headsets, subscriptions to Netflix, complimentary smartwatches and more. Here's a rundown of the best places to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7.
Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 13113VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 11062VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
You can pick up the Galaxy S7 through AT&T for a one-off payment of US$694, pay US$23.17 per month, or take advantage of one of its tariffs, which range from a 2 GB monthly data package for US$55 a month through to a 20 GB tariff for US$155. All these payment options come with a Galaxy Gear VR headset and a six-game bundle.
- Handset-only price: US$694
- Offer: free Gear VR and game bundle
- Device cost: US$23.17 per month
- Tariff options: 2 GB for US$55 per month; up to 20 GB per month for US$155 per month
The T-Mobile offer is slightly more expensive if you opt for the one-off payment of US$669.99, but its tariffs score you a real bargain. You can get a 2 GB deal for US$50 a month through to an unlimited package for US$95 a month. With all these payment options, you find yourself netting a free VR pack, containing a Gear VR, a six-game bundle, and a year's subscription to Netflix.
- Handset-only price: US$669.99
- Offer: free VR pack and one-year Netflix subscription
- Device cost: US$27.92 per month
- Tariff options: 2 GB for US$50 per month up to unlimited data for US$95 per month
- Handset-only price: US$672.00
- Offer: free Gear S2 or Gear VR
- Device cost: US$28 per month
- Tariff options: ranging from 1 GB per month (US$30 per month) to 18 GB (US$100 per month)
You can get a Galaxy S7 through Sprint for a one-off payment of US$649.99, or pay in installments of as little as US$25.99 per month for 24 months. There's an added incentive: if you buy two devices, you will get 50 percent off the price of one of them.
On the tariff side of things, you're looking at a budget monthly plan, providing 1 GB of data for US$20 per month, through to an unlimited package for US$75 a month.
- Handset Only cost: US$649.99
- Offer: get 50 percent off one S7 when you buy two
- Device cost: US$25.99 per month for 24 months, though may differ depending on your credit.
- Tariff options: ranging from 1 GB (US$20 per month) to unlimited data for US$75 per month.
Best Buy is offering the Galaxy S7 for US$694.99, the priciest option in our list, but you get a Gear VR too, and there's also the option of paying only US$23.17 per month to get a device on AT&T Next.
- Handset-only cost: US$694.99
- Offer: includes Gear VR
- Device cost: from US$23.17 per month on AT&T Next
Finally, US Cellular have the Galaxy S7 available on pre-order for US$619.99 up front, the cheapest option in our list, or you can pay US$28 a month over 25 months. Check your area's covered before attempting to pre-order, though.
- Handset-only cost: US$619.99
- Device cost: US$28 per month for 24 months.
- Check whether US Cellular covers your area: http://www.uscellular.com/coverage-map/coverage-indicator.html
Let us know if you know any more great offers on the Samsung Galaxy S7 by leaving us a comment.