How can I market my app?

• Replies:66
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 27, 2016 1:07:39 PM via Website

Nowadays the best way to promote an app ca n be done through using the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or you can also use Mobile App Advertising Portals Like Ladoooinstalls. They opt for the modern way of mobile app advertising like with the use of Facebook ads & Google ads for the app thus resulted in increasing the popularity of smartphone apps among the intended audience.

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 6, 2016 2:18:27 PM via Website

Greetings

I knock to you strings, since like you, I simply transfer my application to android market couple weeks prior, and needs to take in more how to best market my application under a tight spending plan.

FYI, my application "secQ.me" another versatile security/following application is free and without promotion.

At first I do plan to part "secQ.me" to two rendition, one lite with adv, one premium with more element and without adv. In any case, since I am from Malaysia, I am disallowed to distribute paid premium form to android market, so the "secQ.me" android application is a full premium adaptation..

Then again, I am as of now creating iOS rendition of "secq.me", and in light of the fact that Apple do permits me to distribute paid variant of my application, so I arrange offer a free lite form with adv, and a paid premium adaptation at Apple App store..is this standard? I trust I won't get whines from iPhone client..

I do plan to paid AndroidPIT to audit my application once I discharge second form of my application, I do trust this will get me more download...

Anyplace, good fortunes, all the best to you!

• Forum posts: 19

Oct 12, 2016 1:20:06 AM via Website

You can make the apps free with ads and ask the users to upgrade it . They can feel relieved and use the app without the ads.

— modified on Oct 12, 2016 1:21:52 AM

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 13, 2016 8:26:42 AM via Website

Users will not install unknown paid app. Even if the price is low ($0.99)

Its simple mentality: people think that android apps should be free.

Yes, there are paid apps. But it's very very popular, everybody talk about them.

• Forum posts: 60

Oct 14, 2016 12:31:21 PM via Website

Well i suggest to do marketing for your app on daily basics, marketing app activities like create your app video and include them all thing related to your app, then market that video on social media platforms, and also submit your video on video sharing websites, create a attractive photos and videos for your app, do forum commenting for your app relevant forum, create your app title and app description on play store rules and regulation, create your app page on different different social media platforms..

• Forum posts: 13

Oct 14, 2016 1:05:12 PM via Website

Paid search and Facebook are my private weapon for marketing

• Forum posts: 60

Oct 14, 2016 1:09:48 PM via Website

Yeah, you day right, now a days app promotion is most important factor for marketing of any type of app, for that social media is best option for promoting your app, and also through that your app is getting popularity. for other strategy like app store optimization, promo-video and promote them, forum posting and commenting are also important factor in marketing of any app.