Android App Testing, Choosing a Testing Company

• Replies:4
Jon Clark
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 5:36:28 PM via Website

Has anyone here tried getting their Android App tested by an actual Android App testing company?

I have googled and found some simulators, and also found www.testing4success.com which looks good, just wanted to get some other opinions before I go for it. Its my first Android App, and so I want to ensure its quality!

:)

Ving Chou
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 6, 2011, 9:10:48 AM via Website

Jon Clark
Has anyone here tried getting their Android App tested by an actual Android App testing company?

I have googled and found some simulators, and also found www.testing4success.com which looks good, just wanted to get some other opinions before I go for it. Its my first Android App, and so I want to ensure its quality!

:)

The best and cheapest way to do it is to give the app to your family or friends to test. I find this the best way to test apps.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 6, 2011, 12:20:57 PM via Website

As Ving said, if you are looking for a cheap way to have your app tested, giving it to friends and family for testing would be the cheapest way.

If you are looking for a thorough review of your app and don't care about paying for it, AndroidPIT does paid app test reviews for developers.

If you are just looking on some feedback, you can also post up a link in the forums and let it be known that you are looking for people to try it out.

Sumit Gogia
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 11:16:08 AM via Website

Giving your newly developed application to your family and friends will surely give you new bugs and suggestions to improve upon your application but this may not provide sufficient testing for your application. It would be helpful for you if give to professional app testing person or company. GrailTest Technologies(www.grailtest.com), based out of India, is into Android apps testing and have tested close to 2500 applications.It does professional and thorough testing. I hope you find it useful.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Jul 8, 2011, 7:28:22 AM via App

Or, as Douglas said, provide it to the community. You will have a lot of testers with many different phones :P