• Replies:83
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 24, 2014 4:36:13 PM via Website

i just bought viber out credit . im trying to make a call to landline number but it doesnt let me . when i press to make a viber out call, a screen appears suggesting to buy credit.i bought credit 3 times thinking it didnt go through the first time. now i have $ 15 credit but still cant make a viber out call. please help

May 23, 2015 1:37:12 PM via Website

I have a few issues with Viber. I love the app in general but there are problems.

1) Even on wi-fi to wi-fi calling. Whomever initiates the call hears the audio fine. Whomever gets called hears their own voice echoes horribly. Very horribly. Of we make the same call on skype or just regular mobile to mobile there are no issues. I'm on a 50Mbps/50Mbps internet connection. He is on 25Mbps/10Mbps connection using the latest version of the app.

2) A big annoyance is that due to the size of my phone for stability when holding it, I support the phone from falling forward by using my first finger on my right hand pressed up against the top right of the phone while I text. I try to stay on the edge of the decide but I end up initiating calls constantly be of the location is where the call button is. Can you guys either move it to prevent accident pressing or have an option to move it or disable it in the app?

3) When I send stickers from my desktop to my partner's mobile device he often gets blank stickers on his end. What's the issue and how do we fix it?

Thank you. I hope you can address these issues and make the app even better.

Oct 21, 2015 7:37:59 PM via Website

What will be my status if I use the exit button? Will I still appear online? Will I still receive call and messages?