Android app store for UK??

• Replies:6
Danial Arjomandy
  • Forum posts: 4

May 13, 2012, 10:14:27 PM via Website

Hi all,

It is for 2 days that i am looking for the UK version of android app store! Nothing!

As the large share of UK market was captured by Android, it is not reasonable that there is nothing for British people.

Does anybody know about the official webpage of android (google play) specially for UK?

Danial Arjomandy
  • Forum posts: 4

May 13, 2012, 11:40:37 PM via Website

By the way, i am not in UK, i am in Italy and i want to open it from here!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 14, 2012, 4:36:05 PM via Website

Currently, the market can only be defined by language, and not exact region. If you have a rooted phone, you can use market enabler to pick the market you want to access.

Whats wrong with the normal play store? There are plenty of British apps in there.

Gordon Gilbert
  • Forum posts: 3

May 20, 2012, 1:41:11 PM via Website

I've purchased OfficeSuite Pro 6 and now it tells me to Synchronize my AndroidPit App Centre before I can download. The instructions to download and install the App Centre are meaningless?????

Eric McBride

May 22, 2012, 4:47:33 PM via Website

Take it easy B)

Just login in on your AndroidPIT app, go to my apps and sync, and then you should be fine.

Gordon Gilbert
  • Forum posts: 3

May 23, 2012, 10:29:23 AM via Website

Eric take a pay rise. I hadn't downloaded the AndroidPit app so I was looking for the "synchronize" on the App Center web page.
Now done and working.
Gordon

Eric McBride

May 25, 2012, 2:44:16 PM via Website

Gordon Gilbert
Eric take a pay rise. I hadn't downloaded the AndroidPit app so I was looking for the "synchronize" on the App Center web page.
Now done and working.
Gordon

Take a pay raise? You do realize that what you just said didn't actually make much sense right?