[Free app] My Bar Cocktails

• Replies:1
Asmok
  • Forum posts: 1

May 16, 2012, 9:07:43 PM via Website

Hello everybody,

Mon-Fri I work as a software engineer in a company, but in my spare time I created an app that helps me to manage my home bar. Sometimes I invite friends and we try different cocktails, so this app main purpose is: to help me always know what cocktails I can make.

Unlike other apps, My Bar primary focus is on "my cocktails" and "my bar stock" features. On every screen where there are cocktails listed ("My cocktails", "Cocktails with particular ingredient", "All cocktails") it is easy to see which cocktails I can make, they are highlighted, and quickly see what ingredients are missing. On every screen where there are ingredients listed ("My Bar shelf", "Manage Bar", "Cocktail screen") it is easy to see what ingredients I have. When browsing "My Bar shelf" it is listed how many cocktails you can make with every ingredient, on the same screen.

Some screenshots:
"My Cocktails":

Here I can see what cocktails I can make, and what cocktails I can "almost" make. I know now that if I buy gin, I can make 2 more cocktails, that helps me to plan shopping.

"Cocktail details":

Here I can easily see which ingredients for margarita I have (highlighted in blue) and which I need to buy.

"All cocktails"

If I browse all cocktails, cocktails that I can make are highlighted with blue. I can also see quick list of ingredients and near each cocktail or what is missing in my bar.

Scan barcode to download:

Google Play page: My Bar Cocktails free
AndroidPit page: My Bar Cocktails free

Let me know what you think, I'm listening carefully to any feedback.
Thank you!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 25, 2012, 3:39:07 PM via Website

Yummy!

Congrats on your release!