Airpush Weekly Payments revised

• Replies:1
Philip T.
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 28, 2012, 1:02:46 AM via Website

Hey Guys,

We have some exciting news for you all. As you know payment terms is extremely important to developers. Working with anything above a net30 payment is very painful and slow process. We at Airpush know how important rapid payment is for our developers, we have always had weekly payments BUT now we have revised our payment guidelines. We now have lowered the minimum required earnings to $200. Now it is even easier to be eligible for weekly payments. Once you reach $200 in minimum revenue your account will be automatically activated for weekly payments without any extra or hidden fees.

Also if you haven't had a chance to try out our new SmartWall ad unit I encourage you guys to check our website out! Our SDK 5.0 has some great new additions and upgrades. You can create an account and familiarize yourself with our innovative ad units and see the results for yourself.

www.airpush.com/developers

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions on inquiries.

Cheers!

Rottie Droid
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 11, 2012, 1:16:36 AM via Website

Great thats awesome to hear..I remember using Tapit before where they work on a net60. Wow that was horrible waiting for my payments. you gotta love the weekly payments with Airpush, Can't complain about my CPM either but it has declined this week. Hopefully will bump back up. So far pretty positive experience with this network but also interested in trying Appbrain's smart wall as I've heard some positive feedback about it.