Samsung ATIV Devices

• Replies:3
Anthony Muzonzini
  • Forum posts: 53

Jun 21, 2013, 8:02:46 AM via Website

How to you guys feel about the new Samsung ATIV devices?

ROB TOP
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2013, 10:25:18 AM via Website

The dual booting ATIV Q seems like an amazing device and imagine it would be great to use since its top spec and certainly there Flagship design in my opinion. I am considering buying this instead of upgrading to the new asus infinity tegra 4 like I had planned !
If the cost is too high though thats the issue......
Do u think it will be released for sale anytime soon? Say 1 months time or will it morelikely be 3 months?
Oh and will uk have to wait or get it same time as usa do you think.......:)

Anthony Muzonzini
  • Forum posts: 53

Jun 23, 2013, 5:37:08 PM via Website

It seems like it will come out sometime in august which is not too far away for you hopefully. I think its a brilliant device too because of the extensive apps on android and the executables that would come with windows. Im pretty sure you will be able to get it in the UK at the time of release too, since windows devices are used more in europe than in north america

ROB TOP
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2013, 9:29:01 PM via Website

Hey thanks for your prompt response and the information you have provided........This device certainly is worth the wait and August is not that far away although being patient is not one of my best virtues but the functionality and high specification of this device would certainly make the wait worthwhile.

Ive just reinstalled my copy of windows 8 upgrade i bought from microsoft for just £25 when it was on offer as an upgrade from windows 7.
If im honest i didnt get on with it previously when i had it as a additional operating system to choose to boot into on my dell inspirion installed on a seperate partion so i took it off.

Prefered win 7 on my laptop but quite sure id be fine with it on the touchscreen ATIV Q.
I am going to continue to give my father regular sums of money with the intention of buying this!!

Id guess this device going on sale in usa for around $1300 which is LOADZ of money and is the total maximum i could bring myself to pay for this.

What price do you think it will go on sale for buddy??
I AM VERY GRATEFUL OF YOUR HELP AND GUIDANCE REGARDING THIS PRODUCT :)