Android modder

• Replies:29
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 80

Oct 5, 2013 10:00:22 AM via App

Yes, your frustration with stock Android is what I felt so I rooted all devices I've used so far at some point. To be free!

Try startup manager on Play store
(I'm unable to post links for some reason unknown to me.)

Oct 5, 2013 10:05:26 AM via App

I can't see my past 2 posts. I don't know why . If you are able to see them, send me a message confirming you've read them. ^_^

Oct 5, 2013 11:13:33 AM via App

Can you please tell me which system processes and apps you disabled? I would like to do that too.
  • Forum posts: 238

Oct 5, 2013 1:10:30 PM via App

David Dave
I can't see my past 2 posts. I don't know why . If you are able to see them, send me a message confirming you've read them. ^_^

Yes, I selected link and went to play store site. Startup Manager sounds interesting but am almost certain it won't enhance the boot process of Mobiwol No Root Firewall. Mobiwol is already set to start at boot. When I reviewed it's manifest, the routine it does is actually written into the program itself (can't be altered or changed). My hacking abilities only go so far...........................

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 5, 2013 1:10:53 PM via App

As for your second question.

If I gave you a list of everything I've done, the list would be well over 3 pages long................

-You stated in your other thread (Notifications), the email attached your account is not the email you use, correct?

-Can you still receive and read emails from it?

If you can receive and read mail with the email attached to your account, I can send you a message through your profile page (website) and give you my email. I would like to discuss this topic further.............Are you ok with that?

— modified on Oct 5, 2013 1:25:33 PM

Oct 5, 2013 3:01:53 PM via App

Yep. Sure. I'll start checking my email account.

Oct 5, 2013 3:34:36 PM via Website

David Dave
Yep. Sure. I'll start checking my email account.

-K, start checking

Dec 23, 2013 7:01:28 AM via App

So, Amy, have you rooted your Note?

May 11, 2014 11:13:46 AM via App

So, how's it going now? Rooted?