Google Play Store Upload Error

• Replies:6
Fer Dinand
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 3, 2013, 3:31:41 PM via Website

Hey guys,

since more than 2 weeks by now I am trying to upload a new version of my app to the google play store. For some reason, it always gives me this error:

First I thought I signed the app with a wrong key, but I always used the same one for that app. So that should not be the problem.

Did anyone of you experience this before and knows how to solve it?

Thank you!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Oct 4, 2013, 3:31:30 PM via Website

Can you use Google Translate and translate everything to English please?

Fer Dinand

Oct 4, 2013, 3:59:02 PM via Website

"Please check the icon on the APK file. It is not valid."

Fer Dinand

Oct 7, 2013, 12:56:36 PM via Website

Anyone got a clue why I am getting this error? I´m really desperate by now... I´d even pay for it being fixed

Fer Dinand

Oct 12, 2013, 9:12:06 PM via Website

Little Update on this: When I was opening the thread, I was facing the problem that I couldn´t upload an update for an existing app.

Now I´ve created a new app (completeley different from the one above, not an update, completely new). Just tried to upload this app as a new app at google play- and got the exact same error.

Isn´t there anybody out there getting the same error? Or someone who experienced something similar? This drives me crazy

App8ite
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 21, 2013, 11:38:39 PM via Website

Has your login session timed out? I've seen such errors while uploading assets then disappearing off for a snack before clicking save.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Oct 25, 2013, 11:00:34 AM via Website

If it says that the icon in the APK is not valid, maybe you should check that. But it's a strange error.
Do what App8ite is saying. Sign out from your current Google session and log back in and try again.
If it still doesn't work, do what the error is saying. Try changing the icon to the default one to see if it works.