Hello!

• Replies:9
Nicholas Williams
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 13, 2013, 4:46:52 AM via Website

Hi,

I'm a computer science student and Android enthusiast (mobile development on whole actually) and I especially like developing games (though I've only just started developing for Android).

That's about it I guess... :)

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 13, 2013, 12:44:49 PM via Website

Hi Nicholas!

Thanks for joining the forum! I hope you find what you are looking for. We have a category called Let me show you my app if you want to let others know about it. There's also a Developer's Forum here too where you can ask questions as well as share advice if you have any to give!

Where are you studying computer sciences by the way?

Enjoy! :)

Nicholas Williams

Nov 13, 2013, 1:36:26 PM via App

Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Yeah I already discovered the app section and posted my first game there but I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time in the developer section too. Especially since you guys have a neat mobile app for this forum that I'm using to write this. :)

I'm studying it at a local community college in Jamaica where I'm from (the island - not the place in new york... lol) This is my final year - before I start my internship at Google (JK! :p I wish... :( )

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 13, 2013, 2:16:07 PM via Website

Hey Nicholas, welcome to the forums. We'll let Henrique (our app developer) know you like the app - he'll be happy. Keep an eye out for the next version which will have some more forum features and functionality too.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Nicholas Williams

GAMA
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2013, 3:33:53 AM via Website

What game engine do you use? Do you use Unity?

Nicholas Williams

Nov 27, 2013, 5:24:19 AM via Website

GAMA
What game engine do you use? Do you use Unity?

I didn't use a game engine... Just Java and the Android SDK for Linux.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Nov 27, 2013, 3:37:38 PM via Website

Hi Nicholas,

I'm glad that you like the app I've developed. I'm working hard on getting version 2.1 ready. :)

Welcome to the forum, happy coding!

Kenneth Taylor
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2013, 3:39:40 PM via Website

Hello friends,
I am new here. I just join this online community. This is my first post on this forum. I saw here is lots of new thing to share and learn.