Hi!

• Replies:6
Smart Tech
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 14, 2013, 8:34:50 AM via Website

Hello,

we are small indie game studio from Poland. My name is Jarek and I hope that our games will make you happy :) even for a moment :)

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 14, 2013, 11:00:30 AM via Website

Hey Jarek!

Thanks for joining the forum! It's nice to get developers involved here! What type of games do you develop with your indie studio?

We have a category called Let me show you my app if you want to let others know about it. There's also a Developer's Forum here too where you can ask questions as well as share advice if you have any to give!

Enjoy!

Smart Tech

Nov 18, 2013, 9:22:05 AM via Website

Hello!

Loie we are trying to develop small games mostly directed to younger players. For now we examine the market for what type of games are downloaded mostly.
I tried to add my latest app to "Let me show you my app" but I cant post link (for now). :)

Kris - Forest Memory Game is our first game created ever. So please be tolerant :) If you like puzzle-brain games I recommend you our Mega Slide Puzzle. It was created in free time between drinking coffee and watching youtube ;)

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 18, 2013, 3:53:59 PM via Website

Ok, sure I'll check your Slide Puzzle out too - I found the memory game to be really fun (but too fast for me in Hard Mode!). One suggestion, make the picture for the second uncovered animal stay visible a little longer - it disappears too quickly until you realize you need to hold your finger down to give you a chance to remember it.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Smart Tech

Nov 19, 2013, 8:31:40 AM via Website

Thank you for the feedback..in matter of fact many people said the same thing, so I'll have to work on this.