Igo from Amsterdam and my app ringtext

• Replies:2
Igo Trampe
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 15, 2013, 1:20:23 PM via Website

Hi everyone,

My name is Igo and live in The Netherlands. Together with a friend in Sri Lanka and 2 other guys in Holland we have build a messenger for Android called ringtext that differs from all mobile messenger apps because it even works when there is NO data connection available!

I started a thread for ringtext in the Let me show you my app thread (sorry as a new user i am not allowed to post links :smug:) look for [App][Data Roaming Charges Killer] ringtext messenger

this summer we launched it in Holland and it was a small success. problem is our perfect mobile data infrastructure in Europe and cheap data so we don't expect a growing market in European countries. We found out its a perfect messenger for countries where mobile data is a problem or even not exist. Its also perfect for communicating without being monitored by authorities or ?

Hope you android users could give us some tips how to distribute this for free in those counties. Our messenger is 100% free in use and you don't need a mobile data plan! Our profit is not in selling the ringtext messenger app with in app purchases, but trying get it running worldwide an selling the patented technology in other industries like authentication.

Hope you guys could give us some tips or have ideas. Notice if you are going te test it, you need always a minimum of 2 Android users to send and receive. Google ringtext and have fun.

Thanks and regards Igo

— modified on Nov 15, 2013, 1:23:00 PM

Igo Trampe
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 18, 2013, 7:41:50 AM via Website

Kris Carlon
Ok @Igo, I'll bite: how can you receive instant messages without an internet connection?
Hi Kris,

Yes it's possible to receive and send messages without data. Instead we use number identification. If I call you, you will see my number. Instead of number you willing see now the text. This can be anything Try it and you will see how simple it is.

Igo

— modified on Dec 18, 2013, 7:43:30 AM