hello to all !

• Replies:3
SPILAB.NET
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 18, 2013, 6:06:57 PM via Website

Hello from SPILAB.NET,

A new, small, indie game studio from France. Our goal is to provide simple and classic apps with exemplary quality.
All your comments on our first application SUU DOO KUU are welcome :D

We are happy to join your "small" community :D

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 27, 2013, 12:25:30 PM via Website

Hi!

Thanks for joining our forum! The developers that come to our site are from all around the world, which is great! We also have a French site that you might want to check out, in order to localize your product in France as well.

Also, we have a developer's forum that you maybe want to check out to share some insight with others and even learn a thing or two.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Sudoku, but I know there are millions out there who are! Good luck with your app!!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 27, 2013, 2:34:58 PM via Website

Well I'm a fan of Sudoku, even though it doesn't seem to be particularly fond of me. I've been looking for a new Sudoku app because my old ones are played out. I'll let you know if I have any earth shattering observations!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

SPILAB.NET
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 27, 2013, 10:36:46 PM via Website

Thank you Loie and Kris for your welcome and for your encouragement !

"I'll let you know if I have any earth shattering observations! " thank you Kris any feedback are welcome and we will be helpful in our quest for quality.

"Also, we have a developer's forum that you maybe want to check out to share some insight with others and even learn a thing or two."
We will look at it Loie ! There is always much to learn from other developers.