Hello!~

• Replies:6
Aleta Hunt
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 25, 2013, 1:02:38 AM via Website

Hi Everyone,

I'm Aleta! I work for an App company in Sydney and am keen for learn more about App Monetization.

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon :)

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 27, 2013, 12:15:05 PM via Website

Hi Aleta!

Thanks for joining our forum! We have a ton of developers here, who are interested in the same things. You could check out information about this in the how to monetize my app thread and even check the developers forum to discuss dev related topics.

What types of apps do you develop?

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 27, 2013, 2:38:27 PM via Website

What's up Aleta? Welcome to the forums of sunshine. Oh sorry, I was just thinking about Sydney as I stare out the grey window at the grey Berlin sky. If you guys have a free app don't forget to share it in the Let Me Show You My App thread.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Aleta Hunt

Nov 28, 2013, 12:03:51 AM via Website

Hello!

Thanks! We have an App that is a Reward Wallet with unique offers (vouchers & prize draws) from cool brands. It is just our demo App but the concept is going really well. We are developing it to integrate into other Apps as another form of Monetization. We are hoping to gain better understanding about what App owners/developers and users are wanting from App monetization.

If there are any other threads you think might be worth while checking out, please let me know. I'm new to this and am just trying to get my head around it!!

Aleta Hunt

Nov 28, 2013, 12:05:36 AM via Website

Thanks Kris,

Nice and Sunny here today - 30 degrees!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Dec 17, 2013, 6:02:46 PM via Website

Well I'd loveto rub the recent bout of ''good'' Berlin weather in your face, but as far as that goes it just means it's not raining while it's under ten degrees. Still, I'm looking forward to the possibility of a white Christmas, we already had some flurries last week.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Vikram Kyle
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 26, 2013, 10:44:30 AM via Website

welcome to androidpit forum..How can i help you.