Stuck In Boot Loop On Note 10.1

• Replies:28
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 24, 2015 8:41:05 PM via Website

What did they charge you for this???

Mar 18, 2016 4:13:40 PM via Website

Hello ten yang, i have the same problem. my galaxy note gt n8000 went into bootloop displaying samsung logo until it dies. i've tried everything to fix it as per my knowledge. I think there's a problem in motherboard. okay where have you given your gt n8000 for service? In samsung service center or a private service mall? does it working fine now? are there any bugs or errors while using your gt n8000? please reply me. Im feeling very disappointed by seeing my tablet in such a condition. please help me. :)

May 6, 2016 3:20:07 AM via Website

I was just quoted up to 330 USD. Basically if you send it to samsung they will repair it and refund your money if it's less than 330 but 330 is a new screen and new motherboard. I'm looking for other options to repair the software which is what two techs have assured me is the problem. But when you send it to samsung they charge you for the whole repair - which is basically the cost of a new tablet.

May 30, 2016 4:57:22 PM via Website

Mine is having this same problem. I am hoping one of these solutions work!!

Jun 13, 2016 6:58:24 PM via Website

Hi everyone, so I have the same problem, being stuck in the boot loop and looking around I found a "solution". I haven't tried it because I don't have my tablet with me in the moment. But I will try as soon as I can. Its weird but, it's worth a try. It says to..
HOLD THE POWER BOTTOM FOR 5- 7 SECONDS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE TO SWIPE YOUR FINGER ON THE SCREEN. THEN AFTER THOSE SECONDS, LET GO OF THE POWER BOTTOM BUT KEEP ON SWIPING YOUR FINGER ON THE SCREEN AND WAIT ABOUT 10 MORE SECONDS AND IT SHOULD TURN ON...
It sounds weird, but many people claim that it worked for them so if you try it, please reply what the result was...

• Forum posts: 3

Jul 23, 2016 8:33:04 PM via Website

i think i may have the problem solved mine was doing the same thing turns out to be your power button on one side was getting stuck and you cant really tell by looking at it. I took a straight pen and popped the button back into place , and went right to the OS with no problems, i have had this happen 2 more times after that so i no its the problem.
well good luck
Dyessman

• Forum posts: 3

Jul 23, 2016 9:14:02 PM via Website

i would like to correct myself its not the power button ,but the volume button that gets stuck so when you power it up it starts boot looping

Sep 7, 2016 5:41:20 AM via Website

I have TWRP recovery with CM13 in my NOTE 10.1 and had the boot loop problem. I solved it following these steps:

1 - installed the old recovery cmw touch via PDA Odin option in the tablet´s download screen (google it);
2 - The boot loop problem has gone and installed the TWRP again via ODIN.

Everything is fine now.

Oct 26, 2016 7:59:51 AM via Website

Hi everyone. I have the same problem, if re flashing dose not work you have a problem with the motherboard. You can fix it yourself there is a tutorial on you tube on how to open the device. Once you have it open you need to remove the motherboard place it on a heat proof matt and heat the board to about 275 degrees C then let it cool down. The problem is that solder these days isn't allowed lead in it so over time it becomes brittle especially around processors and cracks, the above process melts the solder and allows a better connection. In nearly every case of electronic items failing this will be the problem. The chips themselves vary rarely fail.

Hope this helps. I will add that once this starts happening it will happen again. It might last 6 months it might last 4 weeks you just don't know.