- Forum posts: 1
Aug 26, 2014, 7:40:43 PM via Website
Aug 26, 2014 7:40:43 PM via Website
Evaluate running order of the car engine with a single drop of motor oil!
You need it for
• Monitoring the current state of motor oil, and of need to replace it.
• Demonstration of the state of the used car's engine when selling.
• Inspection of the state of the used car's engine when buying.
• Verification of results of other types of engine inspection.
• Quality control of repairs of the engine.
• Search of latent defects of engine not discoverable by other means.
• Preventive self-checks of state and work of the engine.
1. Take a suitable piece of white paper.
2. Put on it one drop of oil from warmed engine.
3. Give enough time to form oil spot.
4. Select the appropriate lighting conditions.
5. Take a picture of the spot within the application.
Application will do
1. Capturing and processing of an image.
2. Detecting the oil spot and analyzing it.
3. Evaluation of the status of the engine oil.
4. Evaluation of the risks and state of the engine.
5. Give advices on oil change and further steps.
Application has 2 versions (both are free).
At the play.google.com, look:
...and QRs are: