Hi there

• Replies:5
Magneto
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 13, 2014, 2:32:08 AM via Website

Hey guys. I am Magneto. I from Egypt. My current phone is Galaxy S3 (i9300). My favorite app is AirDroid. Probably this app will make stick with Android for ever :D. I am interested in technology, reading, gaming (PS3 and Steam) and programming. I believe people in this forum are kind and friendly. I hope I could share my works (when I make them) here, and think what you are thinking about them. For sure I will help any help if I could. I have small knowledge about rooting and flashing ROM, but I may help

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 13, 2014, 3:31:16 AM via Website

Hello Magento, ;)

Welcomg to AndroidPit, glad to see another happy member aboard. I am John and like you Airdroid is also one of my lots of favourite app :D I am also a techgeek,gamer , Android modder and know a little bit of programming (angel). It feels good to see that you have joined over here for giving us an helping hand (cool) and yes you are from Egypt (City of Pyramids) :* that is great, I wish one day I will get there ! I use to watch Katy Pery Song "Dark Horse"(music) love her looks and give me a feel that Egypt is a place where I can also try those....(laughing). Anyway make yourself comfortable I'll see you around the forum. :)

Magneto

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 14, 2014, 6:01:52 AM via Website

Magneto

Hey guys. I am Magneto. I from Egypt. My current phone is Galaxy S3 (i9300). My favorite app is AirDroid. Probably this app will make stick with Android for ever :D. I am interested in technology, reading, gaming (PS3 and Steam) and programming. I believe people in this forum are kind and friendly. I hope I could share my works (when I make them) here, and think what you are thinking about them. For sure I will help any help if I could. I have small knowledge about rooting and flashing ROM, but I may help

hello magneto, welcome to AndroidPit.
we all love to see your work . See you around :D

Ready To Help You.

Magneto

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 16, 2014, 4:15:12 PM via Website

Hey Magneto cool name! Welcome to AndroidPIT :D

Edwin Bos
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 19, 2014, 11:58:07 AM via Website

Welcome!

Hope you have some fun here and good luck with programming :)