HTC One (M8) — How do u transfer contacts from HTC (Android) to iPhone?

• Replies:12
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 23, 2015 4:47:46 PM via Website

Hello, I recently switch my old Android HTC phone to new iPhone 6, I wanna transfer all contacts, messages and photos from this Android to iPhone 5, please advise! Thanks!

— modified on Jan 23, 2015 4:48:15 PM

Jan 27, 2015 4:13:13 PM via Website

I used Google contacts, but I can't export contacts from Google contacts to iPhone, I found a third party phone transfer on the forum, it says it can transfer everything between Android and iPhone without iTunes, I download and run it, it did transfer my contacts to iPhone, (for messages, it can also transfer text from Android to iPhone) works well as it advertised, but it is not free! I think it's worth for purchase!

— modified on May 3, 2015 8:00:29 AM

• Forum posts: 1

Sep 16, 2015 4:37:43 AM via Website

Personally, I like to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone using Gmail account. Indeed, it works to transfer files to not only iPhone.
Open your Contacts from your HTC.
Press the Menu button and then select the More option from the list of menu items.
Select the Import/Export option to proceed.
After clicking on Import/Export, you can Select your choice of Export to either SIM card or to SD card.
Sync contacts with Google Gmail.
Log in the same Gmail account on your iPhone and you can save the files to the device.

Nov 16, 2015 7:21:21 AM via Website

I used Jihosoft Phone Transfer. I have switched from HTC One M7 to a new iPhone 6S. I found this tool from Google and it helped me transfer contacts, sms messages, photos, videos and music from HTC to iPhone. You can have a try. Hope it works for you, too.

• Forum posts: 19

Jan 5, 2016 7:12:39 AM via Website

I think Syncios Data Transfer works better.:D:D

• Forum posts: 8

Feb 15, 2016 4:56:23 AM via Website

Transferring contacts from iPhone backup is no difficult. I'm amazed so many people ask such question. But don't worry about, I have friends run into issues like that. Cost him lost of time and finally fixed with the help of FonePaw Mobile Transfer. With it, you can move all the contact info from one phone to another. Therefore you can use it to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone.

• Forum posts: 24

May 24, 2016 8:44:45 AM via Website

Here are three ways to transfer data from htc to iPhone. 
1.Download  Wi-Fi transfer App Android version and iOS version on your htc and iPhone, then you can pick up the contacts or messages you want from htc to iPhone. 
2. Or you sync data from your htc to iPhone through Google account.
3. The two methods above may be too complicated, or you can transfer with a third-party tool. 
Jihosoft Phone Transfer is a professional and powerful tool to move photos, videos as well as contacts, whatsApp messages, sms messages, musics, photos, videos, call logs and more from HTC One X/EVO 4G LTE/One X+/One S to iPhone se/6s/6/6 Plus/5s in 2 steps. 
1. Download and install Jihosoft Phone Transfer, then click "Phone to Phone" transfer.
2. Select the data you want then click "Start Copy" to transfer from your htc to iPhone. 

• Forum posts: 3

Jun 30, 2016 1:10:13 PM via Website

The Move to iOS has an over rating of 2.2, which is kind of surprise. I have tried to migrate my Samsung galaxy s5 to my new iphone 6s over ten times. Each time, the program stops working on the Samsung and it crashes. I believe it is at 44 or 45% each time. I am so frustrated right now, especially since it takes about 30 minutes for each try!

• Forum posts: 25

Jul 5, 2016 8:15:01 AM via Website

You can use Phone Transfer to fix your case, which allows you to move data among iOS, Android, Windows Phones.

• Forum posts: 18

Jul 14, 2016 9:53:02 AM via Website

They may not read your requirement clearly. Transferring all these data from a HTC to a iPhone 6 is quite easy actually, depise of the different systems. You can use Gmail for your contacts. Photos can be copied when you drag them on your PC. As for messages, I really have no idea how to do it manually. But, this program, Mobile Transfer can do it.