Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on after so many ways (Literally dead)

• Replies:25
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 678

May 30, 2016 8:17:33 AM via Website

Musaddique SIDDIQUE

Sir I have my Samsung Galaxy S3 for about 2 years now and it's having a lot of problems for the past few months. At first it had the sudden death ............................................

This is a software issue but to make sure You have to re-flash your phone. You will lose your data , there won't be any other easy way to fix this issue.

— modified on May 30, 2016 8:18:24 AM

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 4, 2016 4:53:02 PM via Website

I have the exact same problem! My pc cant detect my phone and The phone doesnt turn on no matter what do! I was just watching a youtube video when it just suddenly turned off with no alert or warning! It was fully charged and in the blink of an eye it turned off! I cant do anything about it! Help me PLEASEE!!!

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 5, 2016 3:22:01 PM via Website

You need to take it to your nearest service center

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 6, 2016 6:43:31 AM via Website

I did and they said if I wanted to get it fix it would cost me half of the current S3 price so I just bought a new phone instead.

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 6, 2016 6:48:34 AM via Website

Christie Rodriguez

You need to take it to your nearest service center

Yeah I did and they said if i wanted to get if fix it would cost me about half of the current S3 price so I just bought a new phone instead.

• Forum posts: 12

Oct 6, 2016 8:52:03 AM via Website

May be because your phone is 2 years old. Take your phone to service center. You need to save all of your data first.