Get your Magento Mobile Platform in 3 Seconds ONLY

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 13, 2015 7:42:16 AM via Website

Hey guys,

I’ve just created a phenomenon that eBay will have to buy from me.

Now you don’t have to be a coder or hire one to have your own app, because I’m giving you this single super app.

NOW EVERY STORE CAN SEE THEIR MOBILE APP WITH THEIR OWN PRODUCTS IN 3 SECONDS. I think that this is really awesome app.

REVIEW HERE:

Who dare to try it now?? If you have a Magento Store, WAIT NO MORE

‪Giveaway for any store:

I’ll be giving away 30 FREE shopping apps created by my awesome app builder to the 30 winners of a random drawing.

All you have to do is access: MOD EDIT: EXTERNAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED and leave your lucky number.

Or scan this QR code

— modified on Feb 13, 2015 4:21:48 PM by moderator

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 13, 2015 10:19:49 AM via Website

I didn't tasted this yet. If this works just amazing!

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 14, 2015 1:49:25 AM via Website

Not really, it's just the idea for now, I have a project about creating this app with very small budget of $500 and revenue can go up to ~$10m.

And I am now looking for a cooperation if possible, with engineer, developer and coder community.
Please CONTACT me ASAP if you have interests.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 14, 2015 10:36:13 AM via Website

Dev Black

Not really, it's just the idea for now, I have a project about creating this app with very small budget of $500 and revenue can go up to ~$10m.

And I am now looking for a cooperation if possible, with engineer, developer and coder community.
Please CONTACT me ASAP if you have interests.

Oh! If you can do it true this will be better. Thanks!!!

• Forum posts: 13

Aug 11, 2015 9:30:30 AM via Website

I used Contus M-Comm to build my Magento app. My eCommerce store was built on a Magento platform. Seeing the trend recently I planned to build a Magento mobile app for my store from the scratch and that was when I opted for Contus M-Comm. So far I have not faced any problem in terms of performance. In fact I got my app built within a week. And the beauty was I got the features I asked for. Here we are developed demo app for your reference.
User uploaded photo