free mp3 music download websit ?

• Replies:16
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 10, 2015 7:37:53 AM via Website

There are so many places for mp3 music download to find just about any songs you might want. Most do offer an mp3 music download with a small one-time fee. Now, we have free MP3 finder for you to download music.

In the past few years, many more people have been using the internet for mp3 music download. The biggest reason for this is that buying a whole CD can be expensive and it is a way of getting only the songs desired. You can find some free mp3 download sites that offer places for free mp3 songs download.

If you’re looking for free mp3 download sites then you’ve come to the right place. Discover where you can get the internets best free mp3 music, have fun and save yourself a lot of money. Please click here www.amoyshare.com/free-mp3-finder/, and enjoy your favorite music.

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 29, 2015 9:55:43 AM via Website

hello,i have check this web:www.amoyshare.com/free-mp3-finder/ and there are the more free mp3 download ,Do download free mp3 need to convert?

• Forum posts: 100

Aug 21, 2015 12:11:17 PM via Website

Hi,

I also downloads mp3 free too. I use SongR . It has all the music, rank the quality, rank the download speed. It let you down mp3 versions of Youtube song with the same quality.

As the largest mobile content distribution platform from Vietnam, Adsota is ideally positioned to help worldwide mobile publishers get the highest possible return on unused ad inventory

Support Pay per install, Video to install, reward board
100% ads fill-rate
Competitive CPIs from prestige advertisers
https://ads.appota.com/

• Forum posts: 49

Sep 5, 2015 4:41:24 PM via Website

Paulie Pham

Hi,

I also downloads mp3 free too. I use SongR . It has all the music, rank the quality, rank the download speed. It let you down mp3 versions of Youtube song with the same quality.

I don't know the process how to download from songR. Can you help me out?

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 6, 2015 12:11:09 PM via Website

That's what I do. We shouldn't support pirated music.

• Forum posts: 49

Sep 8, 2015 4:44:22 PM via Website

Rodger Ramirez

That's what I do. We shouldn't support pirated music.

Yeah, we should go for original CD's.

Oct 14, 2015 3:40:10 PM via Website

Paulie Pham

Hi,

Hey,

I like SongR too. Now I'm using alluradio.com, cus I can listen to various songs while working. If I like one, I just click download.
You don't have to use it as radio, you can also search for songs or browse artists.

• Forum posts: 43

Jan 31, 2016 2:44:12 AM via Website

I would love to be able to just run out and buy ALL the cd's of ALL the tons of artists and songs that I love to my hearts content .Unfortunately, I am basically dirt poor, and I am only living off of SSD, so I don't have the MONEY to do that .And, believe me , if I was able to work, or was just lucky enough to have a wealthy family , all would be so much easier .So for those people who are so against being able to download music free, try having no other choice , before you comment on how "wrong " it is .Judgmental jerks.

• Forum posts: 5

Jan 31, 2016 4:09:38 AM via Website

I found a very awesome YouTube download from which you can directly search from music and videos and from right in the app., change the formatting very easily. If you find a video, for example, and all you want is the music from it, you can convert it to MP3 very simply.

One word of caution though, Facebook is soon to (attempt to) be a competitor of YouTube and they have some sort of seek and destroy software and if you make a video using your own photos but any music WHATSOVER that came from YouTube, unless you reformat the heck out of it and "wash" it a few times, they will block it faster than you can check it.

• Forum posts: 644

Jan 31, 2016 11:08:51 AM via Website

There are tons of web pages providing free MP3 for download. why do we need your tool for it?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 5

Jan 31, 2016 9:15:59 PM via Website

The "tool" allows simple searches without having to log into YouTube separately and then download and reformat.

The tool lets you pick the track you want and reformat it into about 20 different formats for whatever you might need it for without having to go to any other websites/apps, etc.

That's what the tool does. :-D

May 27, 2016 3:05:23 PM via Website

i download music from lemusic.org and mediaupload.us :D try it is good

May 30, 2016 10:11:01 AM via Website

i love musics! it really helps you through hard times.. especially dance musics! really really cheer your mood :D

btw i suggest you guys check videomp3s.com, it's pretty simple to use and great interface in my smartphone <3

• Forum posts: 15

Jul 8, 2016 9:55:05 AM via Website

Actually, there are many music apps with free songs. Users don't even have to get them downloaded. Since you mention about downloading songs, I would like to introduce a way for you guys to get audios to your Android phones, no matter from websites or recorded by yourselves. One can use programs for it.

— modified on Jul 8, 2016 9:56:30 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 24, 2016 6:30:32 AM via Website

If you want list of free legit music downloaders for android, ios and windows then look at this. akshatblog.com/listen-download-music-using-legit-music-downloader-apps/