Game free for Android

• Replies:37
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 10, 2015 11:14:45 AM via Website

Hello everybody. now I have a lot of free time, I want some app free for smartphone android, Where app downloads?

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 12, 2015 6:31:09 PM via Website

I think you can consult at free store apk apkfree4android.blogspot.com . I think it good for you. Good look for you. (cool)

• Forum posts: 49

Sep 13, 2015 3:40:13 AM via Website

Go on google app store there are lot's of games. Just select and download.

Sep 14, 2015 6:54:45 PM via Website

oh. thank you

Sep 14, 2015 6:55:35 PM via Website

Blair Chen

Do you mean you want some games or any app that is free?

Yes. I want some games free for Android

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Sep 15, 2015 4:08:33 AM via Website

Blair Chen

Do you mean you want some games or any app that is free?

Yes right! She she wants free app.

Deactivated Account

Sep 15, 2015 4:09:42 AM via Website

Jane S.

My smartphone can not show google app :(

Off your device and then on again.

• Forum posts: 10

Sep 15, 2015 7:34:18 AM via Website

you can search games in the google play store. It's automatically downloaded on your phone if you're an android user. Lots of apps in there.

If you're looking for good apps try games applications like Candy crush, subway surfers, Honeyday blitz 2. They will definitely consume your free time. I hope I helped!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 61

Sep 15, 2015 2:35:00 PM via Website

I would like to suggest to visit this for best android free game and you can download these from this site. blogiapps.com
this website has all data about android

Deactivated Account

Sep 24, 2015 3:25:42 AM via Website

Jane S.

What's problem there. What does it show?

Oct 2, 2015 4:24:29 AM via Website

Rosa Rio

Jane S.

What's problem there. What does it show?

It show some app simple but not show google app

— modified on Oct 2, 2015 4:25:34 AM

• Forum posts: 10

Oct 14, 2015 7:16:57 AM via Website

the google appstore is calle "play store" you should try look for it. it's the white app. you can try downloading games there, like I said, honeyday blitz2 is the one you should try if you are having problems with lagging.it probably might be the core memory. :D hdb2 is not that big.

— modified on Oct 14, 2015 7:18:19 AM

• Forum posts: 17

Nov 6, 2015 8:29:44 AM via Website

If you like RPGs and games that are not that big and doesn't need very high specs here are some awesome games that I played and currently playing that fits the criteria:

1. Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions(If you like to play an strategy rpg game that has an ending)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFT_en2

2. Summoner War(An addicting strategy rpg, this is quite mainstream)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.google.kr.android.common&hl=en

3. Game of Dice(New!)
    This is a new game I just started playing that I'm currently addicted to. I highly recommend this game. Aside from not being a "pay to win" game because you need strategy and luck to win this game, this game has it all. From an RPG, Strategy, Cute Characters, Skill Cards or TCG, and multiple dice with unique effects all in one!
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joycity.god&hl=en

— modified on Nov 6, 2015 8:48:37 AM

• Forum posts: 122

Nov 6, 2015 11:32:58 AM via App

I can find 90% of the apps that I want at Google Play Store just searching good.

Nov 12, 2015 10:41:14 AM via Website

Jay Hocson

If you like RPGs and games that are not that big and doesn't need very high specs here are some awesome games that I played and currently playing that fits the criteria:

1. Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions(If you like to play an strategy rpg game that has an ending)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFT_en2

2. Summoner War(An addicting strategy rpg, this is quite mainstream)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.google.kr.android.common&hl=en

3. Game of Dice(New!)
    This is a new game I just started playing that I'm currently addicted to. I highly recommend this game. Aside from not being a "pay to win" game because you need strategy and luck to win this game, this game has it all. From an RPG, Strategy, Cute Characters, Skill Cards or TCG, and multiple dice with unique effects all in one!
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joycity.god&hl=en

Thanks you. :)