Google Play Store does not work

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 11, 2015 1:56:24 PM via Website

I installed an Update yesterday, and after the update i couldnt open certain apps, so i deleted Them and tired to install Them again. Then I found out that my google play store wasnt Worning either. It just shows a White screen, where nothing happens. I have tired clearing both cache and app date from both play store and other google play services. Please help me!

• Forum posts: 20

Sep 12, 2015 11:47:31 PM via Website

William

I installed an Update yesterday, and after the update i couldnt open certain apps, so i deleted Them and tired to install Them again. Then I found out that my google play store wasnt Worning either. It just shows a White screen, where nothing happens. I have tired clearing both cache and app date from both play store and other google play services. Please help me.

Try going to settings,apps,all then tap the three dots on the top right hand of screen, tap reset app preferences.If the update was Google play store then uninstall update from Google playstore

• Forum posts: 11

May 9, 2016 11:42:18 PM via Website

Sometimes it needs to be restored to factory state... this should let you download apps again.

• Forum posts: 21

Jul 15, 2016 12:19:36 PM via Website

Hello, try read this tutorials and tips por play store

Aug 9, 2016 10:41:45 AM via Website

Try this: Settings>Apps> Google Play Store, choose Uninstall updates

If it didn't work, you should go to choilieng.com to get your apk file

— modified on Aug 9, 2016 10:42:15 AM

• Forum posts: 6

Aug 9, 2016 12:26:25 PM via Website

visit google support, it helped me to resolve this prob

Oct 6, 2016 5:49:21 PM via Website

Make sure the date and time is set correctly on your android device.

• Forum posts: 20

Oct 10, 2016 6:51:13 PM via Website

Google updates the server, it sometimes happens