- Forum posts: 1
Jan 6, 2016, 1:45:48 PM via Website
Jan 6, 2016 1:45:48 PM via Website
Our client is making a difference in the healthcare clinical trial industry by creating a completely paperless clinical trial platform. Be part of an innovation-driven eSource solutions company committed to making clinical research easier for sites, sponsors, subjects and regulators. As a Principal Android Developer you will lead the Android side development of a suite of configurable mini-apps that can be mixed, matched, and configured to create a desired patient experience or workflow at any interval within a clinical trial.
How You Will Make A Difference:
• Be a hands-on player/coach who can lead and mentor developers and collaborate with the architect and other leads to deliver well designed Android mobile apps.
• You understand detailed requirements, create or review mobile app system design specifications and develop new mobile functionality for the platform releases.
• You champion the use of good technical practices such as automated unit testing, code reviews, re-factoring, continuous integration, test automation and source code control.
• You are willing to participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
• You have an eye for design and you can create, design and product release deliverables such as design documents consistent with established SDLC standards, methodologies, and best practices.
• You consider yourself a life-long learner who enjoys staying on top of cool new technologies, trends and tools that could improve Android mobile app functionality.
• You eagerly share your knowledge of suitable technologies and products to utilize within or integrate with for delivering specific mobile capabilities.
How You Qualify:
• Are you a creative problem solver & team player?
• B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
• 7+ years in software engineering system level experience delivering commercial / enterprise software.
• 4+ years of experience in Android development for native apps using Java is required. 1+ year(s) of experience on iOS mobile platform is a strong plus.
• Must demonstrate strong fundamentals in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms. Experience with concurrent programming and design patterns is highly desirable.
• Experience implementing mobile app frameworks for networking, REST API handling, persistence using SQLite and Encryption.
• Experience integrating server side components with mobile front ends using APIs (Preferably RESTful)
• Experience working within small and medium sized teams in an Agile / SCRUM environment is required.
• Experience building successful mobile products with a portfolio of apps in the public / enterprise app stores.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
— modified on Jan 6, 2016, 1:48:31 PM