Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Samsung S7 edge

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 18, 2016 1:48:29 PM via Website

Planning to buy Samsung S7 edge, how is it? need some suggestions before buying.

Apr 19, 2016 5:47:12 PM via Website

Love it. Had many people compliment on screen. Only disappointment I have is finding cases with screen protectors as many of the different makers currently don't offer that. Closest is sometime in May.

Apr 19, 2016 5:50:13 PM via Website

One other disappointment is if you want to change fonts on phone it is very limited to what Samsung offer as font apps on Playstore not compatible.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 21, 2016 3:08:08 AM via Website

Love my Samsung S7 edge. I am older and a bit slow with change so I am still learning. I upgraded from Samsung Stratosphere. I miss some of the older features. The #1 thing I miss is the announcement of who is calling or texting. I have yet to find an adequate app to do that. I miss the ability to change batteries. The S7 edge is a power drainer. I have charging cords everywhere (just like my glasses). The bloatware and updates at start up almost sent my account over the data limit. I caught on to WiFi real fast. Then I pared down the pre-installed apps that were constantly draining my data. Some people may do this by second nature but like I said I am old! LOL I got a great case from Caseology and a screen protector IQ Shield both on Amazon and I think for less than $20. They have already paid for themselves. I needed some start up help and the Verizon store was nice but the Samsung kiosk in Best Buy was the most help. There is my two bits.

• Forum posts: 5

May 2, 2016 11:31:47 AM via Website

It have great camera in all conditions. It have sharp and vibrant display. But it may have minor lag in TouchWiz

• Forum posts: 26

May 3, 2016 12:49:51 PM via Website

Pros: Decent Camera for Shooting at Night_Game Launcher and Game Tools_Water Resistance_Support for MircoSD Card_Camera Focuses in Less than a Blink_The Edge Screen is Getting Better and Better (but still needs improvements)_Battery Life is Good Enough_It feels just great in hand
Cons: It just likes to absorb the fingerprints in the back_The 32GB of Internal Storage is not enough for many users_No Infra-Red Port_Hybrid SIM Slot_TouchWiz is not Everyone’s Favorite_No Removable Battery_It is pricey

• Forum posts: 22

Jun 5, 2016 12:23:03 PM via Website

well currently it is really a great phone... you should surely go with it.....

• Forum posts: 25

Jul 5, 2016 8:21:17 AM via Website

I support to get a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which is really wonderful.