How to Recover Deleted files in computer

• Replies:11
Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

May 3, 2016, 12:10:18 PM via Website

Hi..... friends plz suggest me... how to recover delete files in computer... i have more data in computer.rather than my more data will lost....Tell me what should i do....

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

May 3, 2016, 4:02:31 PM via Website

Hi,

If you have just deleted the files, you can recover them from Recycle Bin folder. If the files are permanently deleted, then you must go with reliable file recovery tool like SFWare Deleted File Recovery.

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

May 4, 2016, 6:35:51 AM via Website

There are lots of Data Recovery software. You can try a few. Last time I used Pandora Recovery software. It helped me.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

TRACYHAWK
  • Forum posts: 21

May 4, 2016, 11:52:58 AM via Website

I have heard that there is a tool called data recovery from RecoveryiPad, which works for recover files on computer but I have never tried. Here suggest you to use the trial version to check.

prekyap
  • Forum posts: 32

Jul 5, 2016, 12:49:47 PM via Website

use recuva software to restore all your lost data

Anjalitriyachi

BellyBlack
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 28, 2017, 9:31:21 AM via Website

If you can't find a file on your computer or you accidently modified or deleted a file, you can restore it from a backup (if you're using Windows backup). It's happened to most of us. You delete a file and realize you need it back. Also, you need a useful data recovery tool on your computer. Data Recovery will be your good choice. With it, you can restore your lost data from your computer easily and quickly.
See more: recovery-tool.com/data-recovery/recover-deleted-files-on-windows-or-mac.html

Amy Heimbach
  • Forum posts: 29

Jul 13, 2017, 10:28:20 AM via Website

Did you check the recycle bin? If you empty the recycle bin, just try RePicvid to recover deleted files from computer.

shariarkuasa
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 19, 2017, 4:58:03 PM via Website

If you don’t want to download a third-party software or tool, you may follow below steps to perform file recovery by using Command Prompt:
- Press Win + R keys and type: cmd, hit Enter to open Command Prompt window
- Type: chkdsk D: /f and hit Enter (Replace D with the drive letter where you lost files or data)
- Type: Y and hit Enter to continue;
- Type: D and hit Enter again
- Type: D:>attrib -h -r -s /s /d . and hit Enter
After this, your deleted or lost files will all be found in a newly created. You can change the file extension back to a normal format and then make those found files reusable again.

David Vitta
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 27, 2018, 7:23:14 PM via Website

WIth data recovery tools

David Vitta
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 27, 2018, 7:26:42 PM via Website

It actually depends. If you're using Mac, you can restore them back from iCloud or iTunes. You can also take suggestions from computer data recovery and have a good knowledge on how data gets corrupted and lost and how to restore them.

Larry Pelky
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 16, 2018, 12:34:46 PM via Website

If you can't find a file on your computer or you accidentally modified or deleted a file, you can restore it from a backup (if you're using Windows backup) or you can try to restore it from a previous version. Previous versions are copies of files and folders that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point. Previous versions are sometimes referred to as shadow copies.

For more information please check official site of microsoft for this.

KKkyra
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 13, 2020, 10:42:17 AM via Website

Hello, there are many tools can recover deleted files in computers, some of them are paid while some are free of charge. I prefer Bitwar Data Recovery to recover deleted, lost, or formatted files. It is reliable and easy to use. Anyway, you can just install it and have a try.
Have a nice day! :)